Metal Gear Online Account Names

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great ^^^^ing sig bro

No babies though :emperor

:rock:rock:rock:rock I'm just glad you said you wanted conger NIPPLES If you went somewhere else, you would have to pay me first.

hilarious sig mate.....what inspired you? :lol:lol:lol:lol

Yeah, we still call him Conger on here. He needs to change back.

Now if you'd only change your board name back

Hmmm, don't think dave would like me changing my name for a 3rd time; seeing as thought he would have to do it.

i'll add these to the ongoing video game account thread.

Thats cool, I was going to put mine there but thought since this was for a specific game and that people can open several accounts that it would be good just to have them in their own thread where people who wanted to play MGO could find who was playing.

Thats cool, I was going to put mine there but thought since this was for a specific game and that people can open several accounts that it would be good just to have them in their own thread where people who wanted to play MGO could find who was playing.

Agreed. I think it's better to have it's own dedicated thread. Maybe a mod can sticky it for now?

CUMMINS!?

so Konami is hella gay and wouldn't let me use the same ID so I am

darthloki27

Yeah, I just registered all the id's using the web

Game ID- the_josh023
Konami ID-the_josh_23
Name Of my Character will be The Josh023

Am I supposed to give you my gamer name, my konami name, or my character name? :rolleyes::confused::confused:

Last edited:
Back