Merry Christmas!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Since I don't wanna bother with visitor messages I wanted to wish all my friends and fellow freaks over here a merry christmas, warm, cozy and healthy days and that you get to spend it with your loved ones.
Enjoy yourself and the times.

Also a great slide into 2015, that's how we say it in germany and I just translated it.
:lol

Take care everyone and see you all next year. :wave :hi5: :duff
EndoSickness
(Timo)

Merry Christmas Fellow Freaks. Have a Happy and Healthy New Year. Enjoy the Holidays with family and friends! May Santa leave lots of Hot Toys, 1/4 statues, Customs and all sorts of goodies under your trees. I hope you all have a great 2015!!!! :clap :hi5:

Merry Christmas everyone. Hope it's a good one and you all enjoy family, friends, and gifts.

Merry Christmas to everyone! Here's to all of you for a great 2014 and an even better 2015.

Hope all of you get something cool under the tree tomorrow while you share the good times with the ones you love.

I'm waiting on my family to wake up and open gifts so I'd like to wish all my fellow freaks a Merry Christmas. Enjoy the Holiday season and be safe.

MERRY X-mas from The Skull:)

the_christmas_skull_by_Monochrome_Clown.jpg

Back