Menlojames Custom fun and repaints some new figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Menlojames Customs & repaints

I am working on a evil Anakin/ Darth Vader figure and just finished painting This. more to come soon.

DSCN1917_zps97dee14b.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Nice work on that Anakin... never figured that sculpt could look that evil :rock

[ame]https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=MnQ_mp9TzZY[/ame]
think he about summed it up;)

Thanks Artoo! :yess: Evil Anakin

Thanks Galactiboy, When I first saw this head I really liked it then I saw the SW Cartoon and thought it looked a little cartoony, I gave it some paint and now see the actor again.

That is awesome Sparkstron73 :rotfl I was lucky enough to score a Emperors Throne Today!

Thanks Menoseloso! I really appreciate it! :hi5:

I still have a ton of work to do on him but I have made a little progress.

DSCN1941_zpsc1c0cdaf.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

That is awesome Sparkstron73 :rotfl I was lucky enough to score a Emperors Throne Today!

Cool. The emperor is my favourite character from the sw films.
Hav'nt got any sw figures, but he'd be the first I'd get and a throne to let him sit in, thinking up more evil **** for the other figures to do to each other:)
Anakin is getting more evil by the minute:)

Is that the medicom Anakin sculpt?

Nope, It is the Sideshow Clone Wars Version. The hair is similar to the Medicom version. TA has it really cheap on the link below.

https://www.toyanxiety.com/starwarsanakinskywalkerclonewars-head.aspx

I know what you mean sparkstron73, I didn't have any SW figures until about 2 months ago now I am selling off a large part of my collection to finance more Star wars figures. I have a lot of SW projects that I will be posting in the near future.

Nope, It is the Sideshow Clone Wars Version. The hair is similar to the Medicom version. TA has it really cheap on the link below.

https://www.toyanxiety.com/starwarsanakinskywalkerclonewars-head.aspx

I know what you mean sparkstron73, I didn't have any SW figures until about 2 months ago now I am selling off a large part of my collection to finance more Star wars figures. I have a lot of SW projects that I will be posting in the near future.

I’m resisting the urge to get sw figures as there are alot of cool characters.
I’ll eventually give into the dark side :lsvader

may the force be with you Sparkstron73! You will need it to avoid the jedi mind trick of happily spending all your money on Star Wars stuff.

I got another suit and tie for my Creasy Man on Fire figure.

DSCN1942_zps9e31d3cb.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
DSCN1947_zps0cb24035.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
DSCN1949_zps29be4d76.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
DSCN1955_zps70f4f09b.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Last edited:

[ame]https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Rqa7Ml_us00[/ame]
I’m like watto jedi mind tricks don’t work on me even after 10 mnutes trying.:lol
Like creasy’s new suit;)

Thanks Sparkstron73! May the Force be with you :yess:

I have been working on this guy since I saw World War Z last week. only two things left to do. 1.) the real Hair implantation 2.) weathering.
I am happy with him so far but I can't find a 1/6 crow bar and I know have at least 2 of them somewhere Oh well, Let me know what you think so far.

DSCN1957_zpse8202722.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
DSCN1962_zps3a958363.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
DSCN1964_zps3f6b572b.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Sith Anakin is complete!

DSCN1967_zps85259067.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
DSCN1973_zps99eb23b2.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
DSCN1978_zps85d7cd4e.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
DSCN1980_zps913b831d.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
DSCN1985_zps30d5c7bf.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

I finished his Hair!!!:gah: then cut it and styled it. here is my World War Z B. Pitt. Still some weathering to do and then he will be complete.

DSCN1998_zpse4fe58f8.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
DSCN1995_zps6a3ee172.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
DSCN2000_zps59aef436.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Back