Men in Black 3D

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Will Smith seems fitting and comfortable in that situation where as Tommy Lee Jones completely reminds me of Bill Murray from Lost in Translation. He stumbles as they first come out on the platform, can't see the steps through the fog machine, and does this awkward double handshake thing with 3 people in the time it takes Smith to run by and high five a whole row. :lol

I'll see this, but I don't want to go in with expectations too high. The second half of MIBII was awful. Even the first half, reintroducing TLJ, was shown in all the trailers. Hopefully they learned their lesson.

I think the first is great. The second... very lame. I've only seen it twice and the viewings were years apart but I didn't think any better of it the second time. Doubt I'll see this one in the theater.

I liked the second, but not as well as the first. I suffer through Will Smith because I like the movies so much. I love the retro 60s aliens in this one!

I didn't like the second, thought it was too similar to the first (Alien come to earth searching for something)

But i watched it the other after many years and enjoyed it quite a bit.

I enjoyed this a lot; don't know what reviewers that are saying it's crap are talking about.

The start's a bit slow, and TLJ looks very tired (but really, in what movie does he not look that way)...but other than that, this was a great MIB film. Josh Brolin is easily the best part; seeing K smile and laugh is much more satisfying than it should be :lol

And the ending was great...

Spoiler Spoiler:

A great sequel, which is rare.

I enjoyed this a lot; don't know what reviewers that are saying it's crap are talking about.

The start's a bit slow, and TLJ looks very tired (but really, in what movie does he not look that way)...but other than that, this was a great MIB film. Josh Brolin is easily the best part; seeing K smile and laugh is much more satisfying than it should be :lol

And the ending was great...

Spoiler Spoiler:

A great sequel, which is rare.

Is it safe to say that it's much better than II?

Can anyone whose seen it please tell me how much screen time Alice Eve has?

She was on Conan last night, I never realised she had such a thick accent. I'm surprised I haven't seen her playing a brit in anything, shes always an american.

I'm excited. Just watched both movies a bit ago.

I get off of work at 9, so I'mma head right up to the theater. Which is 50 feet away from my work. :rock

Back