Medicom Symbiote Spidey review

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just received my first figure of this line (Wolverine) and I love it. I've got a Cyclops on the way plus preorders for Spidey and Venom. Any rumors flying around as to who might be next?

anti-hero said:
I just received my first figure of this line (Wolverine) and I love it. I've got a Cyclops on the way plus preorders for Spidey and Venom. Any rumors flying around as to who might be next?
anti-hero, Congrads on the Wolverine. He's a great one to start with the Medicom Marvel Line.

Last edited:
Thanks! I like this fig a lot but I keep having problems with the claws. The don't quite fit correctly in the holes and keep falling out whenever I repose him. Did you have that problem?

anti-hero said:
Thanks! I like this fig a lot but I keep having problems with the claws. The don't quite fit correctly in the holes and keep falling out whenever I repose him. Did you have that problem?
anti-hero

I do admit that the claws can be delicate. The way I have address this problem is by applying slight pressure once the claw’s tiny post has been placed into there slot. The plastic claws have a slight memory program which if not disturbed for a while does seem to become a bit more resistance from falling off when reposing the Wolverine’s arms. I also found out that it’s a good idea to remember which claw fits in which slot, a.k.a. “plastic memory set program”.

It is what it is!

Be well,

-Ben

Back