medicom rah ESB boba fett MODS

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Alright: My plan.

Cut out the cool Tomy earpiece thing.

Widen the Medicom sculpt I have lying around. Put tomy piece on it.

Profit.
I really think you need to get a Marmit helmet. It's larger than Medi & Tomy and is easily re-shaped after being squashed thin in the original packaging. It's easily cut up, if you want to put in a lense as well. I think your Fett looks cool, but has more of an 'Early Prototype' style body language the Jeremy Bulloch's. If you're not going for ESB screen proportions, I think your fine with what you're doing.
P.S. Don't forget to add the Gun Strap.
Keep it up!!

Last edited:
Alright: My plan.

Cut out the cool Tomy earpiece thing.

Widen the Medicom sculpt I have lying around. Put tomy piece on it.

Profit.

You can't use the Tomy face/mandibles at all? It looks better than the Medi, which looks a bit too narrow and squinted.

I really think you need to get a Marmit helmet. It's larger than Medi & Tomy and is easily re-shaped after being squashed thin in the original packaging. It's easily cut up, if you want to put in a lense as well. I think your Fett looks cool, but has more of an 'Early Prototype' style body language the Jeremy Bulloch's. If you're not going for ESB screen proportions, I think your fine with what you're doing.
P.S. Don't forget to add the Gun Strap.
Keep it up!!

Don't know how you did it, but that Marmit helmet looks so awesome on your Fett.

Looks great Zam. I love your dedication to the character.

He is the Boba dude like Too Much Garlic is the Vader dude!

I agree with McHaleyart that the Marmit is the most perfectly shaped 1:6 bucket. It needs a good repaint though and maybe an eczamurai T-visor mod. I have been contemplating getting the Tomy for a while but I think I'll probably just end up sticking with the Marmit.

I agree with McHaleyart that the Marmit is the most perfectly shaped 1:6 bucket. It needs a good repaint though and maybe an eczamurai T-visor mod. I have been contemplating getting the Tomy for a while but I think I'll probably just end up sticking with the Marmit.

Hmmm.. dunno. Rangefinder on the marmit is off. Think medi still has the best sculpt all around. Especially the new rotj one.

2jd56e.jpg

Resculpted the bottom piece of the chest set. Now looks more in scale and accurate.. to my eyes at least! :rock

Think this ESB fett will REALLY be great when finished. I'm such a perfectionist! It's so awesome that people like you are interested in viewing it. Makes me feel less lonely in the world of people with Fettishes. (Best pun ever:lol)

Its weird how something so small as the rangefinder can make him look so naked. :rotfl

Back