medicom EP2 Clone Trooper

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have been wanting one of these and will get at least one, but that gun better be replaced with the proper rifle by the time it comes out.

Yeah in the pic it's probably just a place holder.When medicom updates their site this week we should know what he all comes with.

Hmmmm....I'm tempted to go back and get a Stormtrooper and an ROTS basic Clone then get this to have an "Evolutions" set up on my shelves......interesting...

Hmmmm....I'm tempted to go back and get a Stormtrooper and an ROTS basic Clone then get this to have an "Evolutions" set up on my shelves......interesting...

I've got the stormie and several of the Ep3 Clones. So I will have that upon getting this.

Which Ep2 Clone had the greenish/goldish markings? It was the one GG just used in their "thank you" gift?

I always hoped when SSC does troops they'd offer a 2 or 3 pack at a discount, but with the recent price increases and the way the pricing for the Endor troops, I think its unlikely.

Its hard for me to justify paying normal prices, let alone higher prices, for a figure that is 80% rehashed/rehashable.

I've got the stormie and several of the Ep3 Clones. So I will have that upon getting this.

Which Ep2 Clone had the greenish/goldish markings? It was the one GG just used in their "thank you" gift?
Josh it was the Sergeant
Sergeant.jpg

Also here is the rest of the ranks that we need:

Commander
Commander.jpg

Captain
200px-Captain.jpg

Lieutenant
1157915740blue.jpg

The captain has always been my favorite of the E2 clones. (notice a trend towards red?)

If they do start cranking out endless clone variants, I'll cut back on buying so many.

The interesting thing will be if Medi produces the Stormies from "The Force Unleashed" which carry similar color coding as the Prequel clones. That'll be an interesting Evolutions set up going from colored to non-colored in four figures....

That will make a nice display. I might have to do something like that myself. :cool:

My word, medicom is spanking out these clones. Have to say that I dont really like the EP2 version, and with no other EP2 characters to go with it I'll give it a miss for the forseeable future. I'm putting all my attention into getting a 501st and shocky at reasonable prices.

Looks like my prediction of Medicom "doing a Hasbro" and not offering anything but Clones for a while is turning out to be true and unless a decent unmasked human/humanoid,alien character or droid gets announced soon I'm done after Darth Maul & Wicket.
I'm a big critic of SSC's SW line but I'm also getting sick of Medicom for the near constant run of armored troops and their reluctance to do any characters like Han Solo or a better Luke is disappointing,especially as I have no intrest in any of the SSC versions of those characters.
The sooner Lucasfilm wakes up and drops either SSC or Medicom (I don't care which) in favor of Hot Toys the better as far as I'm concerned because I'm certain they'd do a better job.

The sooner Lucasfilm wakes up and drops either SSC or Medicom (I don't care which) in favor of Hot Toys the better as far as I'm concerned because I'm certain they'd do a better job.

I think Medicom and SSC do fine in quality and while I think Medi's offering is more stale then SSC, I don't think Hot Toys would do any better a job and actually may do worse a job with a Star Wars line. Sideshow may not put every item we think ought to be included with a figure, but they also don't have a practice of re-releasing the same figure a few months after people shell out $130 with even more items added to it. If Hot Toys had the license they'd likely pull that **** a lot unless LFL stopped it and what would they give a **** they get their money, so it'd probably happen and I'm sure that would drive away many customers.

They can milk the clones till the nipple's run dry for all I care.Beats milking Luke and Han.I'll hold off on the people characters,since their not of any real interest to me.

Ahh wondered why we didnt see you posting on any of the SS "other character" Luke, Han threads as they arent and I quote "any real interest to me"

200px-Fingers_and_thumb_in_circle_downward_motion.jpg

Back