Medicom Elric Bros!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lcummins

Universal MODster
Reaction score
Medicom has Full Metal Alchemist figures coming! Both Elric brothers to start!

060624_5.jpg

https://www.medicomtoy.co.jp/WI/0032.cgi?recno=2355

060624_9.jpg

https://www.medicomtoy.co.jp/WI/0032.cgi?recno=2359

i may get the Alphonse (spelling :confused: ) i hope they do more than the brothers.

Can't see the page, but I saw "Elric" and rejoiced, but then kept reading to find it's some lame Anime figures. Can't an albino get some merchandising!?:monkey4

I'm not sure where I saw it posted, but someone was selling these on pre-order for $125 (or so) a piece. They looked nice, but I'm not a fan of the show.

Didnt want to star i new thread about it so im posting it here!

I just got Alphonse and hi is big!!!!! and for $75 shipped his well worth it!!!! awesome figure!!!!
AlphonseElric.jpg

i know man!! its crazy!!!! i might get the other brother later.... hope fully for the same prize!!! hey did you get yours?

Sure did, and surprisingly I like Ed better... he ended up being a much cooler figure to pose and play around with. You definitely need the set :rock

FMA.jpg

Sure did, and surprisingly I like Ed better... he ended up being a much cooler figure to pose and play around with. You definitely need the set :rock

FMA.jpg

Nice!!!!! i do need that Ed!!!!!! but theres a new one coming out! i dont know if to hold and get that one or get this one!

I think the new one is an older version of Ed, and personally I think this one looks cooler of the two. I also associate more with this look for Edward. I would also guess the new ones are less likely to be sold off at deep discounts like what happened with these.

I got my ed for $34 he is hard to stand sometimes because of the boots!

I had that problem at first... and what I noticed was it is a bit difficult to get his feet to lay flat in the boots. For some reason they feel like they are all the way in yet end up at a bit of an angle downward, which in turn makes him unbalanced.

After I got his feet to lay flat I had not more problems. And by the way, $34 is an insanely good deal :rock

Ed is such a cool figure especially for the price you can get him at! he comes with a crapload of hands and the clothing is pure awesomeness.

I think the new one is an older version of Ed, and personally I think this one looks cooler of the two. I also associate more with this look for Edward. I would also guess the new ones are less likely to be sold off at deep discounts like what happened with these.

The two new figures coming out are Roy Mustang and Alphonse from the FMA movie.

Back