Max Payne Cheungkinmen (Clothing set photos PG1)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Max Payne sculpt by Cheungkinmen

Do you have pictures of the labels? I can have a go if you like. If you give me dimentions etc.

Here is a pic of the whiskey label. (best one I found)
128664.png

Here are the pain killers
Interfectum_Ad.jpg

This will be epic! Only thing that can be hard to find is a game accurate hawaiian shirt. Any tips out there?

Believe rockstar is going to sell theese (or is selling?) very soon, 1:1 size of course, but cool as hell anyways.

542285_10151020464025097_1824277344_n.jpg

I'm working on the whiskey label so hopefully I will have something soon. I thought I'd have a quick play around with the base sticker to see what different ones would be cool. This is what I came up with.

maxpaynmix.jpg

As hideous as that Hawaiian shirt is, it would look perfect on the figure.

That is awesome Thanatos, good work

I'm working on the whiskey label so hopefully I will have something soon. I thought I'd have a quick play around with the base sticker to see what different ones would be cool. This is what I came up with.

maxpaynmix.jpg

I like the second one best.

Those stickers are perfect! Great job with the labels too. In a bit I'll compile all the base labels you have done and let people pick which one they want with the set.

As I promised here is a WIP of the glass and bottle
photo.jpg

I have some sanding and smoothing to do still then I will be casting them in optic clear for the glass and a translucent dark brown for the bottle. I attempted to match the cup and bottle used in his apartment drinking as much as possible.

Do you guys want me to contact Moe about the possibility of doing a shirt run? Not to commit to it but just to get a price.

Kross I put you down as both. We only need one more person to make the Angry sculpt happen, 2 for classic. I have a funny feeling once pictures of the sculpt start to surface, many more people will hop onto this.

Last edited:

That is looking great. It might be good to contact Moe to see about prices. I've been trying to pull together the pattern to see if I could print it out onto cotton. This is what I got so far. I don't think its too good.

parrotpattern.jpg

Could you switch me to the Angry Gringo list instead please? :) Changed my mind on my favoured look. It's now the last level look that I like the best

Awesome EVERYTHING Emma! That pattern for the shirt looks fantastic, I think it'll work, once cut and sewn it'll look perfect.

I guess Angry Gringo is winning.

Back