Master Revolving House – Black Display Case by Legend Studio

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Dont know if this has already been posted, but here is a display case for 1/6 scale figures being sold at SSC:

master-revolving-house-black-15inch-legend-studio-902840-01.jpg

Link:

https://www.sideshowtoy.com/collectibles/master-revolving-house-black-legend-studio-902840/

Product Size:

Product Size
17.40" H (441.96mm) x 7.87" W (199.9mm) x 7.87" L (199.9mm)

I have a couple of these as well as the non-revolving version and the large version intended for 1/4 scale figures, they are just average to me. On the 1/4 version, the plastic in the front wants to just fall out on its own (you press it down and pull forward to get it out).

These are nicer than the doll cases you can find at Michael's stores but those are like $10 and I used to get them on sale buy 2 get 1 free.

I have a couple of these as well as the non-revolving version and the large version intended for 1/4 scale figures, they are just average to me. On the 1/4 version, the plastic in the front wants to just fall out on its own (you press it down and pull forward to get it out).

These are nicer than the doll cases you can find at Michael's stores but those are like $10 and I used to get them on sale buy 2 get 1 free.
By the slimmest of chances, would you be willing to sell your 1/4 version?

Back