Master Replicas New .45 for Sale

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SolidLiquidFox said:
The words "Exclusive" and "Limited" have different levels of loopholes to work around... :peace

Yes, but in the collectible industry I think most companies have been good enough to avoid them. Master Replicas is taking advantage of the system...for good or bad.

SolidLiquidFox said:
The words "Exclusive" and "Limited" have different levels of loopholes to work around... :peace

Yes indeed, an exclusive item could have a open edition run meaning one won't have much problem getting it. It's just named exclusive because the company doesnt sell it directly.

The 0.45 obi wan weathered was a limited edition piece and is exclusive to walmart and uk qvc if i'm not wrong. so i just wonder what's the current edition for? if it's from another episode of the movie, one can say it's different. but both are from the same episode right? which makes them both... identical! weird decision.

noelleon69 said:
but both are from the same episode right? which makes them both... identical! weird decision.

Not a weird decision, a MR decision. Capitolize, capitolize, capitolize which is fine it is their business to run how they see fit BUT if you are going to do so then don't claim to be "all about the collectors" while talking out the other side of your mouth.

Thats what pisses me off............

Jesse

didnt mean to piss you off.

just that the decision caught me off guard.

i was planning to sell my 0.45 sabers to clear space and concentrate on other collectibles and at the same time finance future buys. lifes goes on, just feel like venting a little.

chill :cool:

noelleon69 said:
didnt mean to you off.

I won't speak for Jesse, though I think I feel the same way. It is not you that would be angering anyone, but the MR decision, that is the breaker. :google

MR should simply drop the "collectibles" bit from their items and be done with it. It's like some of those toy companies trying to get into the "limited edition" craze by simply putting a sticker on their item that says, "limited edition" and with a run of over 15,000... :rolleyes:

FlyAndFight said:
MR should simply drop the "collectibles" bit from their items and be done with it. It's like some of those toy companies trying to get into the "limited edition" craze by simply putting a sticker on their item that says, "limited edition" and with a run of over 15,000... :rolleyes:

Well now you are starting a rant against Gentle Giant. :D :rolleyes: :banghead

noelleon69 said:
didnt mean to piss you off.

just that the decision caught me off guard.

i was planning to sell my 0.45 sabers to clear space and concentrate on other collectibles and at the same time finance future buys. lifes goes on, just feel like venting a little.

chill :cool:

Yeh, that was in no way meant toward you but to MR's not-so-recent way of doing things. Re-releaseing items instead of retooling a new piece.

Mark your items up to where you dont have to cut the legs out of previous product or just make them unlimited.

Jesse

Back