Marvel Vs Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm giving up on this game. It's frustrating getting your butt handed to you over and over! It hurts, ego-wise.

cebollita_animated_onion-07.gif

How. Can. You. Keep. Losing.
With the amount of spamming you can get a win streak without even moving.

Plus I always have a Sentinel on my team as an "insurance".
"Rocket Punch" beetches... :rotfl

How. Can. You. Keep. Losing.
With the amount of spamming you can get a win streak without even moving.

Plus I always have a Sentinel on my team as an "insurance".
"Rocket Punch" beetches... :rotfl

I won once after I.....ummm, calmed myself down and yeah, took me a while to beat Galactus but I've finally done it!:rock

Looks like HCG will be producing collectibles based on the game

MARVEL® VS. CAPCOM® 3: Fate of Two Worlds
After a decade of waiting, the biggest names from the Marvel Universe clash head on with the combined might of Capcom’s best known and most feared roster of gaming characters.
We are delighted to announce that we recently secured the license to produce 1:6 and 1:4 scale statues of all your favorite characters from this exciting and highly acclaimed video game.

I have to do most of the missions and the online stuff, I need the flying ladies and the genetic enhancements, then all have em all

Oh ok. Thought you've done all the missions.
Got about 200 done, but the remaining ones are a pain!

Looks like HCG will be producing collectibles based on the game

HCG 1:4 marvel characters? that can double as a PF/commiquette, can't wait to see them :monkey1

Maybe I can finally own a 1:4 Steve Roger Cap :yess:

or a really huge Sentinel :drool

HCG 1:4 marvel characters? that can double as a PF/commiquette, can't wait to see them :monkey1

Maybe I can finally own a 1:4 Steve Roger Cap :yess:

or a really huge Sentinel :drool

That will be awesome! I hope they will make lots of 1:4 scale statues for both Marvel and Capcom characters!

Wesker 1:4 scale statue with light-up eyes FTW!!!!

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="640" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/yQZm5DG7_lQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Not sure if this was posted. Footage of Jill and Shuma.

There are several videos out there for anyone interested. I just grabbed a random one.

Back