Marvel Vs Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
started playing ranked matches! came across a few peeps that stand as far away from u as possible and just spam fireballs/rockets missiles,bullets etc! very annoying! and theyve won quite a few matches doin it!! i suck anyways! won 7 lost 20! :-(

Yup,

so i've decided to start doing the same thing! :yess:

Fight fire with fire! :exactly:

Yup,

sorry about lastnight....baby kept me busy

Hopefully tonight

This dude spammed me so bad 2 nights ago that I turned red :gah:

Cool, I'll be on by eleven eastern time at the latest.

I HATE getting spammed with projectiles!

I understand they are part of the game and I use them too but too much gets so annoying!

My new sanwa buttons and joystick (and topper) came in today. The old stock buttons stuck bad and got my whooped a few matches, new one's work alot lot better. The joystick works alot better as well, more responsive then the default.

Kinda thinking about getting 3 red/black buttons to replace 3 blue.

176341_197408243621418_100000567319838_676871_6925776_o.jpg

Played my first match online today, seemed kinda like it would be alright but the other person just spammed the wolf's whip move. Eventually got the wolf dead, but he kept his distance and did cheap tatics until time ran out.

My new sanwa buttons and joystick (and topper) came in today. The old stock buttons stuck bad and got my whooped a few matches, new one's work alot lot better. The joystick works alot better as well, more responsive then the default.

Played my first match online today, seemed kinda like it would be alright but the other person just spammed the wolf's whip move. Eventually got the wolf dead, but he kept his distance and did cheap tatics until time ran out.

Nice, how much did the buttons and stick set you back? And where did you purchase them from?

1. Yeah i think the Red/black combo would look better

2. Most Amaterasu users are cheap as hell. they do the same stupid little combo.... I already know whats coming and i attack as soon as she's tagged in

Nice, how much did the buttons and stick set you back? And where did you purchase them from?

8 buttons
joystick
ball top

the parts together with shipping ended up costing me $56.09.

https://www.lizardlick.com/

Thats the website I got my parts. Order sunday at about 11pm, and got the package today after getting home from work (wednesday 2pm). So over all it was a fast transaction with them.

So, my TE fightstick came today............................improve my game it did not!:monkey4

LOL you're kidding right? You seriously expected your game to improve vastly just because of a joystick??

If you don't have the fundamentals and strategy of the game, no matter what controller you use, you wont win. The TE Stick just makes control inputs much more precise than the analog or Dpad can.

As I said before, if youve never played these types of games at a decent level on an arcade stick, the learning curve is very steep.

LOL you're kidding right? You seriously expected your game to improve vastly just because of a joystick??

If you don't have the fundamentals and strategy of the game, no matter what controller you use, you wont win. The TE Stick just makes control inputs much more precise than the analog or Dpad can.

As I said before, if youve never played these types of games at a decent level on an arcade stick, the learning curve is very steep.

Ouch, your sage-like assessment hurt me so. See, this is why I prefer role-playing games!:monkey4

Anyhoo, that Dpad, how does it fare? I might get one...

:rotfl

Ouch, your sage-like assessment hurt me so. See, this is why I prefer role-playing games!:monkey4

Anyhoo, that Dpad, how does it fare? I might get one...

:rotfl

no, wasnt trying to be mean. sorry if it came off that way. just dont give up playing with the TE stick. It WILL benefit you in the long run if you learn the game.

The Dpad is the directional pad aka the cross thing on your controller.

Back