Marvel Vs Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Funny you mention headaches as I have not been able to play it after a really bad migraine I had yesterday. Still suffering the after-effects today. Not sure if the game brought it on, but I had to stop playing when my eyes started to ache on Thursday night

Funny you mention headaches as I have not been able to play it after a really bad migraine I had yesterday. Still suffering the after-effects today. Not sure if the game brought it on, but I had to stop playing when my eyes started to ache on Thursday night

I do suffer from migraines but this game actually hasn't given me one (yet) but what I did experience was more of the feeling I get while watching a 3D movie, more along the lines of eye strain.

Give it some time, it will give me a migraine eventually :lol

I had to stop using Amaterasu! Her Okami shuffle was giving me a massive migraine!:thud:

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/rUjH80eZnNM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Been having fun with this game the last few days.

Think I'll have to upgrade my fightstick parts as the stock stuff is starting to crap out. Already have all the parts picked out, but will prob wait til sunday night to finalize my choices.

Back