Marvel Vs Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
<object width="853" height="505"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/gfwoLXEk9QI?fs=1&hl=en_GB&hd=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/gfwoLXEk9QI?fs=1&hl=en_GB&hd=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="853" height="505"></embed></object>

the thing that pisses me off is that only US is getting the DLC characters at launch....so i dunno how that affect matchmaking online

the thing that pisses me off is that only US is getting the DLC characters at launch....so i dunno how that affect matchmaking online

There should be a patch that allows to to play against the characters.

It's happened in Blazblue:CS and there have been some games (Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2) where there's a patch that allows you to play with other players that have DLC characters when you don't.

Same here I got the collector's edition pre-ordered...i'll be adding you when it's released sir:wave:wave

Thank you I look forward to playing the game with you and fellow freaks on here hopefully there's a tournament mode were a bunch of us can join the same game and have tournaments it will be good times

I just discovered that my PS3 apparently has wifi capability :lol

So I may try to play online at some point. I'm sure I'll suck, though, so I'm not planning on doing much of that. Shooting Hadoukens and the old "jump kick, leg sweep" combo will probably only get me so far. :D

Keep those PSN names comin guys so we can get my official list ready for when the game comes out and we can add each other to have more fun with it :rock

cant wait for this! ps3 user name- farrrs (obviously!) although more than likely i'll be propa crap at mvc3 (waits for various friend request from people wanting easy pickings!!):wave

I just discovered that my PS3 apparently has wifi capability :lol

So I may try to play online at some point. I'm sure I'll suck, though, so I'm not planning on doing much of that. Shooting Hadoukens and the old "jump kick, leg sweep" combo will probably only get me so far. :D

That's so classic :lol

Back