Marvel Vs Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wesker getting his head chopped off by a large shard of metal or getting squashed under Hulk's foot in about 2 seconds? Yeah, that would have been fantastic :D

I dig the Ghosts and Goblins guy. Will pick him first :rock

Spoken like someone who knows nothing about Wesker.

Magneto? easy.

Hulk ?( depending on which version) Fair fight.

Wesker getting his head chopped off by a large shard of metal or getting squashed under Hulk's foot in about 2 seconds? Yeah, that would have been fantastic :D

I dig the Ghosts and Goblins guy. Will pick him first :rock

The awesomeness of Wesker's glasses alone would make Magneto and Hulk tremble in awe and fear :lecture

So has the entire roster been announced yet?

So has the entire roster been announced yet?

Not as of yet. Capcom have been talking about adding more characters over time via DLC. :lecture
I'm not sure if the characters announced so far make up the complete roster we can expect when the game launches, though. Wouldn't be surprised to see one or two more fighters announced in the coming weeks. Rogue, anyone? (Please be Rogue!:pray:)

I wanted to unleash the boner-rang.

beavis.jpg

Frank west is supposed to be in this right? I remember seeing his silhouette awhile back.

Apparently Frank had a bunch of RAM problems that nobody knew about until the game went on-line for the first time,his zombie Supers caused slowdown on-line and was removed from the game over the summer for these reasons

Same thing caused The Human Torch to be removed as well

Apparently Frank had a bunch of RAM problems that nobody knew about until the game went on-line for the first time,his zombie Supers caused slowdown on-line and was removed from the game over the summer for these reasons

Same thing caused The Human Torch to be removed as well

Aw really? That's too bad. I was looking forward to him. Oh well guess he's covering wars elsewhere.

Thanks for the info Karma.

Back