Marvel Vs Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That would be THE MOST ANNOYING team to fight. I can't stand how I start a combo on hulk, and he still strikes me through it. Cheap slow Bastard. It would be nice to see Juggy, but he'd do the same thing Hulk does!
X Factor Hulk is a Demon from hell.:mad:

LOL. Yeah If you don't know how to attack Hulk, he's a _____ to fight. I have no problems againts other's Hulk tho, cos I know him inside out.
You just have to wait for the opening. He's open after a Standing H, or Gamma Charge. Just observe if Hulk's cancelling his blocked Standing H to Gamma Charge. Don't push block the gamma charge, you want to be as close to him when he finishes that move. Then you can spam your light attacks if you have fast characters.
If you know Hulk and his patterns you'll realise he has very little ways of going in. Fast characters blow my team away if they are good.

Can you imagine what I have to do to get in againts a team of Wesker, Akuma and Wolvie or the likes? I hate a good wolvie with a passion. He has so many tools. He's too fast, does as much damage as any of the big hitters, easy meter building, brain dead easy combo.

That crazy spammable safe dive kick which has fast start up, big offensive hitbox, a ground bounce and they gave him a stupid down H for the motion input. And let's not forget that ''teleport'' beserker slash.

The only consolation I guess is that if I catch anyone in the corner it's a free 987k damage combo with hulk using thor assist and one meter.

If Juggy makes it for the update, boy o boy.....

LOL. Yeah If you don't know how to attack Hulk, he's a _____ to fight. I have no problems againts other's Hulk tho, cos I know him inside out.
You just have to wait for the opening. He's open after a Standing H, or Gamma Charge. Just observe if Hulk's cancelling his blocked Standing H to Gamma Charge. Don't push block the gamma charge, you want to be as close to him when he finishes that move. Then you can spam your light attacks if you have fast characters.
If you know Hulk and his patterns you'll realise he has very little ways of going in. Fast characters blow my team away if they are good.

Can you imagine what I have to do to get in againts a team of Wesker, Akuma and Wolvie or the likes? I hate a good wolvie with a passion. He has so many tools. He's too fast, does as much damage as any of the big hitters, easy meter building, brain dead easy combo.

That crazy spammable safe dive kick which has fast start up, big offensive hitbox, a ground bounce and they gave him a stupid down H for the motion input. And let's not forget that ''teleport'' beserker slash.

The only consolation I guess is that if I catch anyone in the corner it's a free 987k damage combo with hulk using thor assist and one meter.

If Juggy makes it for the update, boy o boy.....

LOL Thanks for the insight. It's funny because my main team is Wesker, Wolverine, and Dante. Whenever hulks big a$$ jumps in, I'll go to wesker and wait for any move. As soon as I see a strike coming, I hit Hulk with Wesker's stab hyper combo, and punish him.

LOL Thanks for the insight. It's funny because my main team is Wesker, Wolverine, and Dante. Whenever hulks big a$$ jumps in, I'll go to wesker and wait for any move. As soon as I see a strike coming, I hit Hulk with Wesker's stab hyper combo, and punish him.

LOL. Then you are the favourite againts a team that's similar to mine. Wolvie alone can take out my whole team. Like I said he has way too many tools. Xfactor level 3 wolvie is like a free win button IMO and if you add berserker charge hyper with the X-Factor, forget it.... lol

Like I said, just look out for the Standing H cancelled into gamma charge, he might add the second part of the gamma charge to catch you pressing buttons. If you block all three moves and if you're in the corner, take note of his meter, if he has a meter, he might delay cancel his second part of the gamma charge into gamma crush. And you do not want to get hit by gamma crush.

Taskmaster is money against hulk as well

Yeah, fast characters or those with multi hit offense will beat out Hulk easily. He has too little tools to be a real threat and his lack of speed and inability to fish for mistakes by mashing light attacks can only go so far. If you are good at blocking, you can totally keep Hulk out, but even if you are a genius at blocking, you can't keep a character like wolvie out and most of the time it takes just one hit by wolvie to kill you.

Yeah, fast characters or those with multi hit offense will beat out Hulk easily. He has too little tools to be a real threat and his lack of speed and inability to fish for mistakes by mashing light attacks can only go so far. If you are good at blocking, you can totally keep Hulk out, but even if you are a genius at blocking, you can't keep a character like wolvie out and most of the time it takes just one hit by wolvie to kill you.

you make wolverine sound like a scary son of a b___h :lol

If only he had the same level of intimidation in the movies...:ohbfrank:

LOL. He IS a scary SOB. Top players like Justin Wong, Tokido, Daigo use wolvie on point and would do most of the damage. Tokido even admitted in his blog that wolvie is too cheap of a character . LOL

If' wolvie comes in I would use Thor to fish for blocked divekick. If it's close enough after the block, I would either throw or execute might hurricane for a string of combos. But fishing for that is so risky. One misread means bye bye.

LOL. He IS a scary SOB. Top players like Justin Wong, Tokido, Daigo use wolvie on point and would do most of the damage. Tokido even admitted in his blog that wolvie is too cheap of a character . LOL

If' wolvie comes in I would use Thor to fish for blocked divekick. If it's close enough after the block, I would either throw or execute might hurricane for a string of combos. But fishing for that is so risky. One misread means bye bye.

I swear, Thor has the friendliest music in the game with those flutes going to town in the background :rotfl

To show how scary wolverine is. They are so afraid of each other's wolverine they are willing to burn xfactor on level one to kill the other's wolverine even with Phoenix on anchor.

[ame="https://youtu.be/XnOT_W0T3ws"]https://youtu.be/XnOT_W0T3ws[/ame]

Like I said, just look out for the Standing H cancelled into gamma charge, he might add the second part of the gamma charge to catch you pressing buttons. If you block all three moves and if you're in the corner, take note of his meter, if he has a meter, he might delay cancel his second part of the gamma charge into gamma crush. And you do not want to get hit by gamma crush.

lolz...I've been learning to block your gamma charge n standing H....then once u change to Thor/storm I'm screwed.

I realised I'm damn bad when the opponent starts flying and I dont know what to do & I hate super jumping, can't always get it.

Yeah bro, It depends from character to character. Flight characters might cancel superjump to flight to throw you off. I mix it up with air dash, mighty strike, flight to keep you guessing. Better wolvies would just spam divekick when I'm in the air cos it's safe, fast start up and easy to execute. Heck even if we trade , I would lose out cos divekicks cause ground bounce which will allow wolverine to recover and start his bnb combo.

Chicken block (jump block) Wolverine's dive kicks. It gives you frame advantage and may allow your character to punish once both of you land.

Wolverine's cross up bersker slash with proper assist is so much bull____.

Chicken block (jump block) Wolverine's dive kicks. It gives you frame advantage and may allow your character to punish once both of you land.

Wolverine's cross up bersker slash with proper assist is so much bull____.

That's what I do but I can only throw him because Hulk and Thor's normal blows and I can 't mash light attacks cos they are active only once per combo string. That's why I mentioned that Hulk's a pretty limited character unlike the ridiculous woverine.

I swear, Thor has the friendliest music in the game with those flutes going to town in the background :rotfl

LOL. kinda anti climatic. I guess it's to lull you into a sense of belief that's Thor's a weak character(which is true btw) only to get hit with a 800k+ combo in the corner....:thud:

Back