Marvel Vs Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah I pref Kens style over Ryus, more kicks stronger upper cuts. But they prob won't add him cause of that fact, Ryu and Akuma already in game. No big.

i think that list was a April Fools Day joke. Pity because I really really really wanted Thanos, Apocalypse, Iceman, Ms Marvel and Megaman X.

B R I N G I T !

96fae6e0.jpg

LOL

I don't care if Ken is exactly the same as Ryu in terms of moves and power--if you have Ryu, you have to have Ken. They could keep lame-ass Akuma out of every SF game from here to eternity for all I care, but they need to include Ken IMO.

I don't care if Ken is exactly the same as Ryu in terms of moves and power--if you have Ryu, you have to have Ken. They could keep lame-ass Akuma out of every SF game from here to eternity for all I care, but they need to include Ken IMO.

Should have ditched Akuma and Viper and added Ken and Bison

If they got rid of Viper and place Ken or Sagat that would be cool, but I love me some Akuma! But the game is the way it is so prob won't see Ken or Sagat outside of SF4.

Opening movie # 4 is awesome but it makes no freaking sense....I swear, the Japs sure know how to make games but their anime culture is crazy ass weird and confusing. :lol

Last edited:
Opening movie # 4 is awesome but it makes no freaking sense....I swear, the Japs sure know how to make games but their anime culture is crazy ass weird and confusing. :lol

That's how I feel about almost all of their games, lol.

I think the last good Japanese-made game that I've played that contained a GOOD story was Final Fantasy VI.

That's how I feel about almost all of their games, lol.

I think the last good Japanese-made game that I've played that contained a GOOD story was Final Fantasy VI.

My wife is like, "Why is Spiderman, Captain America and Iron Man fighting that weird Cat Girl with big boobs and a little toy robot" :lol

Why honey....it's Marvel vs Weird Japanese Characters, that's why :lol

Back