Marvel Studios - Moon Knight series

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cruise isn't even in the gif you chose... :lol
S-SHUT UP!

KedQ.gif

That's better.

By far Tom Cruise's best role. But it doesn't fit your aesthetic. Dilemma?
Cruise has had better roles IMO. But kidding aside, I buy characters I love and it's a bonus if they're played by someone I like too. It's very rare that I'd buy something just because of the actor and nothing else. I can't even think of such an example.

Not Star Wars. Not Indiana Jones. Not James Bond. Not Pirates. Not LOTR. Not Die Hard. Not Batman.

Maybe only a Jurassic Park sequel and a John Wick sequel. He might fit into the Matrix too, now.
What? Tom Cruise would be an incredible villain in ANY of those movies! He is a better James Bond than Craig in Mission Impossible. SW, Indy, Pirates, Die Hard, Hobbit all went down hill.

Cruise only rides up hill.

giphy.gif

Oh yeah, Moon Knight.

FR9bRkKUYAAzUpx

P.S. I would like to lay Layla any day of the week. Oh momma...

An Eternals cameo featuring the Eternals from the hit movie "The Eternals" was cut?!

loki-very.gif

It did sound like a pretty cool scene though, ngl.

Cassel is God tier acting calibre.

Mental note: rewatch Oceans 12, La Haine, Brotherhood of the Wolf and Bourne 5 this month.
True. I feel that if Doom is their new Thanos mixed with Loki in that he'll appear in multiple films, and if they're building up to Secret Wars then they absolutely need a God-Tier casting. Otherwise the entire thing will fall apart. Cassel's one of my top choices. He's a bit old these days, but I always saw the entire FF as in their 40s. We don't even know if they'll go with Reed & Sue already having had Franklin and Valeria either. I want the entire Hickman saga on film with Adult Franklin and Valeria, Godfather Doom and everything. The FF are the heart of Marvel, if they can't get them right, it's game over.

Still, maybe they should go with someone in his late 30s/early-mid 40s if they're planning for another decade. Fassbender (although I'd love for him and McAvoy to just return as Magneto and Xavier), Cavill, Luke Evans, Dan Stevens, all of them could work. Cavill's got the look but he's too wooden to pull off Doom properly. I'd rather they make him Brian Braddock or Captain Britain. Adam Driver is the best and safest choice if we're being honest.

It's still too early, we'll have to see what approach they're going for. I think we'll get some info during this year's D23.

PS: Don't forget his best role in the hit HBO show "WestWorld"; S4 hitting streaming this year!

68e602c838c830cb8507b0c65d93b99f4605159ec2ba16705bfd063f3ee14e22.jpeg

I skimmed over s3. I just cannot stand Evan Rachel Wood, Tessa Thompson and Thandie Newton.

It really should have been the one season.

Back