Marvel Select help.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jayrod88

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Sorry for a seperate thread...

I just received a Marvel Select Thanos from Amazon today. During the opening stage, his right leg fell clean off. Before he was fully out of his twisty ties. I contacted Amazon, and they not only gave me a full refund, but offered free next day shipping if I chose to re order the figure. Which I did. My question is, what are the odds of Thanos losing his leg again, and how often does this happen to the Marvel Select line?
My Colosus also came, and he was 100% ok!
Thanks for te help and info.

Sorry for a seperate thread...

I just received a Marvel Select Thanos from Amazon today. During the opening stage, his right leg fell clean off. Before he was fully out of his twisty ties. I contacted Amazon, and they not only gave me a full refund, but offered free next day shipping if I chose to re order the figure. Which I did. My question is, what are the odds of Thanos losing his leg again, and how often does this happen to the Marvel Select line?
My Colosus also came, and he was 100% ok!
Thanks for te help and info.

Yours is the first I've ever heard of with that problem. I'd say it's almost unfeasible that you could get another broken Thanos, even if you tried.

Well, jusy received my replacement Thanos. Not only did Amazon keep their word about 1 day shipping, But I'm proud to say, he's 100% ok! No broken limbs, not loose, not too stiff. Perfect figure!

Back