Marvel Daredevil Premium Format Figure - Sideshow Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Makes zero sense to me to avoid this for a potential "leaning" issue.

You buy things all the time that has potential for problems in the future. It's like saying "I'm not going to buy this tv because there may be a better one in 3 years" or "meh... I'm worried the more I use this laptop the more it will slow down and eventually crash. "

Like. .. I don't buy avoiding something you like with ever-so-slim-off-chance there could be an issue in the future. If that were the case you'd almost never buy anything. Not to mention there's been ZERO evidence to suggest there really may be an issue to begin with. It's just a cop out.

I didn't want to type that much but yes to what you say.

Makes zero sense to me to avoid this for a potential "leaning" issue.

You buy things all the time that has potential for problems in the future. It's like saying "I'm not going to buy this tv because there may be a better one in 3 years" or "meh... I'm worried the more I use this laptop the more it will slow down and eventually crash. "

Like. .. I don't buy avoiding something you like with ever-so-slim-off-chance there could be an issue in the future. If that were the case you'd almost never buy anything. Not to mention there's been ZERO evidence to suggest there really may be an issue to begin with. It's just a cop out.

I guess that is the crux of the issue. It is a gamble for both of us. You state there is an "ever-so-slim-off-chance there could be an issue in the future". You may be right but you may be wrong. You are taking an educated guess like me. Neither of us really know. To me, it looks like a design flaw (unless Daredevil is PVC) and I'm not going to take the chance. But who knows, I also may not have any idea what I'm talking about (entirely possible) and this statue may not have any issues for years to come (which I hope is the case for all collectors who order this). Either way, I'm still bummed about the small billy clubs.

My last payment still scheduled for Oct 5. Safe to say that ain't happening? Or will I be unboxing this bad boy in about a weeks time?

Back