Marvel Bishoujo 1/8 Scale Black Widow Statue by Kotobukiya

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Scarlett Witch looks fantastic! Just as good as the others. Here's a pic of all 3 of them. Wonder why Black Widow is first now?

MarvelBishoujo.jpg

hmmm. somehow scarlett witch doesn't seem to fit with the others. and it's not just the different base. she doesn't look as cute as rogue and black widow. just my opinion.

I got mine today and she is kinda small but the detail looks good, worth the price? I dunno about that!

002.jpg

001.jpg

hmmm. somehow scarlett witch doesn't seem to fit with the others. and it's not just the different base. she doesn't look as cute as rogue and black widow. just my opinion.

The difference is you can't see scarlett's butt.....

personally i think black widow looks great. u guys gotta understand this look is shunya yamash1ta's style. the oversized eyes, the tiny lips, that's pretty much an anime trait. and i dig the pose too. plus, these types of figures have never been consistent scale-wise.

too bad i had to cancel my po for her and rogue. got too many other things coming in. the poor wallet just can't cope. :D

I think it looks awesome! I love Shunya Yamash1ta's art also and I think these pieces came out looking great, even if they are on the small size. I really want to get Rogue but I'm gonna have to wait on it unfortunately.

The exclusive is pretty nice in it's own right. And I've probably think about buying it if the red-haired version didn't exist, but I do prefer red haired version much better

The exclusive is alright, I just wish it wasn't the same pose. It'd look weird in a display with the others (that're posed differently). I'll pass.

Back