Marmit/sideshow hybrid trooper

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

flamingdead

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Just got all the parts to be able to put this guy together, marmit armour on a sideshow sandtrooper body and undersuit. Still need to repaint the boots and hand armour, but loving how it's turned out. Wish sideshow had just bought the marmit molds for theirs....

IMAG0015.jpg

IMAG0013.jpg

Try reading his post. :lecture

Looks really nice! Over time my Marmit armor started to crack. :( Still, best helmet sculpt to date, by far.

*ouch* that's so, something I'm really worried about, if you look close you can see the sniper plate on his knee has started to a bit, I'm hoping that'll be the extent of it.
And without a doubt, by far the best helmet, I love it.

NICE! Does the Clone head look a wee bit big? Maybe its the pic?

I dont think its too big, the marmit armour is definitely not any smaller scale than SS, I think its a combination of the pic, and possibly the neck post being a bit too long. I'll probably keep the helmet on at all times anyway!

I swapped mine over to so many bodies in the time I've owned it though... To think, I bought it around 10-15 years ago too.

Did they really come out at long ago?! That's pretty amazing, they still look great. I only got my stormie recently, but had fett since release, can't believe it was that many years ago, feel really old now!

Did they really come out at long ago?! That's pretty amazing, they still look great. I only got my stormie recently, but had fett since release, can't believe it was that many years ago, feel really old now!

I wanna say it was? I know it was my first hi-end 1/6th scale figure... I remember having no idea how to put it together. :lol

I know for a fact it came out 13 years ago. I was about to get married and I bought 4 of them. Felt guilty for about 2 seconds. ;)

:monkey3

Thanks guys:) I'm going to try and do something about the length of the neck post, involving a dremmel, glue and probably tears over the weekend, and hopefully also get my custom biker scout finished too!

I know for a fact it came out 13 years ago. I was about to get married and I bought 4 of them. Felt guilty for about 2 seconds. ;)

:monkey3

for sure! I remember buying Boba when he came out & thinking 'holy crap, I just spent a $130 on a figure, that's crazy, never again...' Ah, foolish youth.

Back