Mara Jade Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
PS. Nice suggestion, Snoopy. Amy Adams is so cute. :)

Bryce-dallas-howard-2.jpg

Bryce Dallas Howard is a very good choice, Chris! :rock :drool

I'm not too familiar with Alicia Witt and I think Amy Adams is a little too recognized. Bryce Dallas Howard looks to fall in between just perfectly. Definitely an EU character I wouldn't mind seeing come to life. No doubt, the material is there.

Good point and I agree. :hi5:

I read the terms of service for this forum when I joined, and I re-read them when I saw some of the complaints here before I posted the item you just quoted.

I was not in violation of the terms of service, as far as I can tell. I have not made any insulting or derogatory statements about any forum member. The TOS says this site promotes lively debate. Instead, I see people here trying to bully me from expressing my own opinion. That is not lively debate, much less promotion when a moderator is acting as one of the bullies.

You claim I put myself in a hole, but I disagree. I cannot fathom how another person's opinion should affect your own enjoyment of the EU or any characters. If you told me you hated Chewbacca, it wouldn't matter to me in the slightest (as my Chewbacca PF just arrived today). After all, he's a fictional character and I like him. If you like Mara Jade, that's fine for you. My opinion has no bearing on the matter.

If you think that I've violated the TOS, please spell it out for me. If you just don't like my opinion and plan on being a bully about it, I'd like to know that, too.

Am I free to discuss my opinions here or not? That's the issue that I see.

No one ever said you couldn't voice your opinion. No one. Like Slynger said, you're entitled to your opinion just like everyone else, but coming in here and calling the EU crap does makes it look like you're deliberately trolling. Just saying.

They're more constructive ways to get your point across without resorting to negative comments.

And calling DarthChris a bully is laughable. Chris is one of the nicest Freaks on the board and he's a good mod. :lecture

Very nice. God, I have a thing for redheads...

You, Sir, have great taste! :duff I love redheads and raven haired women. :drool

Well said brother. For many years I lived through the books until the PT came out. The EU kept the fire alive for me any there are some novels that aren't the greatest but all of Zhan’s novels IMO are stellar. There are some really great authors out there in the SW EU.

Same here, bro, the EU kept the Star Wars universe alive for me until the PT arrived. :rock

WIN_20140201_142420.JPGWe may not have a Mara Jade PF yet but at least I have this to hold me over. Just came in the mail yesterday.

SaberForge. Never ever use them unless you have to. They are awful and unreliable. Half of their customers never get their orders. Getting this was such a pain. They make fx sabers and I just wanted the hilt so it was 99 bucks. It is great quality and the only affordable Mara Jade hilt out there. That is why I took a chance and boy did I get lucky.

SaberForge. Never ever use them unless you have to. They are awful and unreliable. Half of their customers never get their orders. Getting this was such a pain. They make fx sabers and I just wanted the hilt so it was 99 bucks. It is great quality and the only affordable Mara Jade hilt out there. That is why I took a chance and boy did I get lucky.

That sucks to hear about that company. Glad to read that you got yours.

Yeah, I've heard horrid things about them. I'm not much of a hilt collector, but the one you have pictured looks good. Glad you got a good piece.

Does anyone know if we'll be seeing this at Comicon? I fished around today to see if Mara is still considered canon, but I can't find anything definitive either way. Would love to see this long awaited piece soon!

It's not coming. Sorry. Sideshow is no longer allowed to produce anything EU related and they are being strongly urged to focus only on the original trilogy as well.

It's not coming. Sorry. Sideshow is no longer allowed to produce anything EU related and they are being strongly urged to focus only on the original trilogy as well.

How true is this statement, though? Sideshow has only ever said that the EU was put on hiatus until Disney sorts everything out, and now that Disney has revealed that the EU will be termed as "Legacy" it shouldn't mean that the original EU stuff is gone for good. Otherwise, Disney wouldn't have bothered with naming it Legacy or having stated that they would use it to cherry picks things from for their own official canon (characters, events, names).

I doubt Mara will show up this year (it's not like she was on the cusp of being released any time before Lucas sold the rights to Disney), but it doesn't mean Sideshow will never get to her. Look at D.C. comics and how Sideshow released the old character designs with nothing from the New 52 in sight. If Mara does end up as someone else in the new Disney canon looking different, I'm sure Sideshow would still get to her original Emperor's Hand design before any other one (or at least at the same time as any other one).

Where was this confirmed? I've always assumed it. But I've never heard Sideshow say it yet. But their slow progress on the Hughes Mara almost confirms it.

Where was this confirmed? I've always assumed it. But I've never heard Sideshow say it yet. But their slow progress on the Hughes Mara almost confirms it.

It was confirmed by SSAlex on StatueForum

Mythos and anything EU related is in a holding pattern currently. Characters/storylines/etc. not seen in the original films, prequel films, and Clone Wars TV show cannot be visited at this time. Perhaps that will change in the future once the new movies are released.

I also remember it seeing confirmed. Currently nothing is off limits, but it sounded like start wars collection hype train was going to slow down until the movie came. Close atleast.

I read somewhere that Mara will appear in the new Rebels series, making her canon. Wondering if they have to wait until she does (if she does) before they can release her as a PF...

I read somewhere that Mara will appear in the new Rebels series, making her canon. Wondering if they have to wait until she does (if she does) before they can release her as a PF...

I've heard nothing about this. Ahsoka is rumored to appear, but I don't think Mara has been mentioned.

Last edited:
If she's the same age as Luke then Mara would be like 12 years old in rebels? or I guess they could say she was like 4-5 years older then Luke which would put her around 16-17 years old..

Back