MANDO's BvS Robin memorial, Classic Bats and Joker, ⨷ Red Son Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: X's Customs and Original Sculpts (Catwoman sculpt WiP)

"Bye Sam."

tumblr_lsne58NCfy1qbar4bo1_500.gif

Ski

I never wanted this for you.:dunno

:rotfl

:lol I'm honestly itching to give the SB another go now that my situation is better. Got some more paint schemes I want to try out. :naughty

Can't wait to do an unbucketed version with the no-neck. :yess:

Oh, and you know there's an entire thread devoted to your "absence" in the HT Joe section right?:wave :rotfl

Yup, saw it. Unfortunately, there's a freak posting there that's this board's equivalent of scabies, so make sure you wash your hands after posting in it. :monkey1

"Bye Sam."

tumblr_lsne58NCfy1qbar4bo1_500.gif

Ski

tumblr_mg2shuNO2H1qj88rjo1_250.gif

Re: X's Customs and Original Sculpts (Catwoman sculpt WiP Post #49)

I'm not sure if that's a compliment or not, but I'm gonna take it as one. Thanks :)

Re: X's Customs and Original Sculpts (Catwoman sculpt WiP Post #49)

I hate gutter filth. Sexy time is okay though. Somwhere in here is a custom thread. :lol

Not an original sculpt per se (heavily modded Dragon), but I think this one's far enough along to show WiP shots. Really she just needs a good once over and the holes added for the whiskers. This one's based on her appearance in The Long Halloween, etc., although it would work for a Year One bash too.

catswip5_zpsb0cbafec.jpg
catswip3_zpsb81db504.jpg

catswip4_zps50280cd7.jpg
catswip1_zps4ef770cc.jpg

This is sexy time.:lecture

Re: X's Customs and Original Sculpts (Scream/Ghostface)

awesome ghost face bud. where could i pick up the kit to do that?

Not sure if I know the one you're talking about. Seems like there was one a couple years back but the mask was more comical.

There've been a couple of kits offered here to make one. I've been trying to avoid it since I don't necessarily think Scream fits with my horror stuff. But seeing your kickass custom isn't making that decision any easier. :( :lol

There've been a couple of kits offered here to make one. I've been trying to avoid it since I don't necessarily think Scream fits with my horror stuff. But seeing your kickass custom isn't making that decision any easier. :( :lol

Interesting. I know around the time I did mine there was one that was available, but didn't realize there were others much less several of them. Its definitely one of my favorite favorite designs. So simple, yet so effective.

Dig the scream, X!

And a little something...leg armor by MANDO:rock

P1200223 by KingDarkness07

Glad you're diggin those plates , King! :hi5: :goodpost:

Back