Mamba's Collection Room Page1 Updated: Feb 24th, 2017

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Mamba's Collection Room (Page1 Updated: Jan26th, 2012)

Great Score and Excellent Update Pic's; Mamba, your Collection is becoming more and more Impressive, WOW!

Thanks Colossus, we need Colossus PF in our collection, can't wait for that gem.

AWESOME Collection :clap

Congrats my friend on the Gimli Statue and Terminator PF... they ROOOCKKK :rock

Thanks Asian, did you get your T1 PF yet? Please make a video of him with a clip from the movie, no one else can do better than you.

Awesome room buddie :clap

Thanks bro, I wish I am creative like you, your collection display is mind blowing.

Next QTR :yess: but before him Psylocke PF will make a Sexy Appearance, are you going to acquire her?

Yes, she is on my pre-ordered list :yess:, I posted my PO list on Page1:

HT Batman DX09
Psylocke PF EX
Captain America Movie PF EX
Thor PF EX
Angel Comiquette EX
Lara Croft PF EX
HT Joker DX08
Chun Li EX
Boromir Maquette EX
Vampirella PF EX
Joker PF EX
Skaar PF EX
Predator EX
Colossus PF EX
Dutch PF EX
Batman Life Size Bust
Ringwraith Maquette EX
Baroness PF EX

Got mine yesterday, what a fantastic figure

2elqnom.jpg

ehj51i.jpg

I am pretty new to HT, I only bought Spiderman, Captain America, Superman CR and Jack Sparrow. I sold Spiderman and Cap (took a loss) and I'll be selling my Supe and Jack (most likely I'll take a loss again). After buying some figures I am convinced statues are my things, I tried hard to like more figures, but failed :(

I really like this Batman though, I don't think I'll sell him. This will be my only figure in my collection so far, the rest will be history. This figure convinced me to just stick with Batman and his villains for figures, so I can save more $$$ and space for statues.

Now bring on the Joker!

Great Score on Keaton/Batman and Pic's; Mamba, having that Cheeky Rascal Capt. Jack in the backgound Very Tongue and Cheek

Last edited:

Yes, she is on my pre-ordered list :yess:, I posted my PO list on Page1:

HT Batman DX09
Psylocke PF EX
Captain America Movie PF EX
Thor PF EX
Angel Comiquette EX
Lara Croft PF EX
HT Joker DX08
Chun Li EX
Boromir Maquette EX
Vampirella PF EX
Joker PF EX
Skaar PF EX
Predator EX
Colossus PF EX
Dutch PF EX
Batman Life Size Bust
Ringwraith Maquette EX
Baroness PF EX

Whoa! Looks like someone collection will be growing considerably this coming year. You have a haul on your hands. I remember the days of having a list looking like this. I think all that I have left on order right now are in bold plus the Gambit LSB.

Whoa! Looks like someone collection will be growing considerably this coming year. You have a haul on your hands. I remember the days of having a list looking like this. I think all that I have left on order right now are in bold plus the Gambit LSB.

Well, once I get all these, I'll be having a space issue, next year I'll need to be VERY selective. You didn't order Joker PF, Psylocke PF and Baroness PF? I would think you would have ordered those.

Well, once I get all these, I'll be having a space issue, next year I'll need to be VERY selective. You didn't order Joker PF, Psylocke PF and Baroness PF? I would think you would have ordered those.

Nope, passed on all of those.

Joker = DC & was never into that comic line as a kids. But that doesn't mean the PF is outstanding looking.

Psylokce = One of the few X-Men team members that I never had much affection for as a youngster. It was all about Jubliee and Rogue for me as a young teenager in the early 90's.

Baroness = Just never have been into many heroines. She look GREAT but just no room for her in the collection.

Back