Mamba's Collection Room Page1 Updated: Feb 24th, 2017

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Mamba's Collection Room

I look forward to it mamba. You definitely have one of the best collections on here

G.Hulk looks amazing. I had to cancel my order unfortunately because my PO list is a bit out of control

G-Hulk is here :yess:

As I expected this thing is epic, pure win, Gore group and Sideshow did it again :clap

14lhbhf.jpg

2j0nude.jpg

2ev3rx0.jpg

I look forward to it mamba. You definitely have one of the best collections on here

G.Hulk looks amazing. I had to cancel my order unfortunately because my PO list is a bit out of control

Thanks RB, too bad you had to cancel the G-Hulk, he turned out amazing bro...

Looking forward to your Mark VII Lsf.

Tomorrow, he is coming...

You need to update your 1st page Mamba :)

I do, I will update it once I get Gladiator Hulk and Iron Man mark VII LSF, hopefully by the end of this week.

Unfortunately, I am returning my IM Mark VII LSF because of QC issue. But G-HULK is definitely a keeper and it's enough reason for me to take some new pics of my collection.

Here you go...

6ykw2r.jpg

2mflrbq.jpg

15raxag.jpg

2e6ezch.jpg

255rvv6.jpg

2dv0ge8.jpg

Re: Mamba's Collection Room Page1 Updated: August24th, 2014

Great update Mamba. G.Hulk looks so good, especially next to Skaar

Such a shame about the IM LSF having to go back

So many grails in them pictures, it's crazy

you gonna get the XM Thanos and replace the SS one?.......only another grand or so lol.

Great pics. It looks like if Wolf Predator was 1mm taller, he wouldn't fit! Love your predators!

Great update Mamba. G.Hulk looks so good, especially next to Skaar

Such a shame about the IM LSF having to go back

So many grails in them pictures, it's crazy

Thanks Steve, yeah G-hulk is a keeper, while IM is not. I am so happy I will have $2000 back in my back pocket though :) more funds to spend on XM :)

So solid Mamba. Love your collection set up bro. Very neat, meticulous, and classy :wink1:

Thanks brother :)

Just awesome collection!

Thank you my friend :)

you gonna get the XM Thanos and replace the SS one?.......only another grand or so lol.

Yes, already locked in for Thanos, I am sure I will sell my SS one, no need for me to have 2 Thanos.

Great pics. It looks like if Wolf Predator was 1mm taller, he wouldn't fit! Love your predators!

Thanks man, nah he would fit, his whip is flexible, you can make it shorter if you want :)

Red Sonja PF EX, she is a keeper.

144mdv.jpg

2ebvip4.jpg

Big congrats for th beautiful Red Sonja bro ;)

what a beautiful display of grails

Back