Malcolm Reynolds (pic heavy)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MarfMaster

Super Freak
Reaction score
What do you get when you mix the Trevor's genius sculpting, Josh's brilliant painting, SMG's excellent tailoring and Stevo's masterful leatherworking? One of my biggest 1/6 dreams come true in a way I never imagined. Mal is now by far my favorite piece in my collection, thank you guys for bringing him to life!

Here are some pics (not the best photographer), I'll try to get some natural daylight pics soon.

100_6944.jpg

100_6945.jpg

100_6947.jpg

100_6950.jpg

100_6951.jpg

100_6953.jpg

100_6954.jpg

100_6955.jpg

100_6958.jpg

100_6963.jpg

That looks all kinds of badass :rock

I'm slowly piecing mine together... just got the clothes sorted out; still need boots and the Steve-O rigs.

Sweet! Looks like all that worry about the size of the sculpt was all for not! :D

I'm jealous.... for now. ;)

Yeah, the sculpt looks fine to me, no worries at all!

:fireworks:fireworks

Amazing work Dane!!! WOW, very very impressed. I hope to have my Mal look about half as good as yours someday.

Thank you sir :bow If your previous bashes are any indication, I'm sure he will!

I am absolutely in love with this figure.

Words can not begin to express how jealous I am...

What do you get when you mix the Trevor's genius sculpting, Josh's brilliant painting, SMG's excellent tailoring and Stevo's masterful leatherworking? One of my biggest 1/6 dreams come true in a way I never imagined. Mal is now by far my favorite piece in my collection, thank you guys for bringing him to life!

Here are some pics (not the best photographer), I'll try to get some natural daylight pics soon.

100_6944.jpg

Very nice. I was wondering if he arrived to you safely and from the looks of it he did! Great job on the custom. The picture of him in your showcase almost looks like a real person. :peace

Shiny!!! I've almost got everything for mine - cannot wait now
that I see how great it all looks when put together!

OH man...I'm jealous too, I would LOVE to have a Mal that looked that nice in my collection. Such terrific work from everyone. You guys took the sculpt and RAN with it.

Simply awesome!
Trev

Back