MAFEX (Medicom) 6inch Batman TDKR

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So has anybody done an in depth, detailed review of this Bank Robber Joker?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Should pre-empt and call this the "Mafex: DC 6" figures" thread or something.

Deadshot looks pretty cool.
medmafex-38_0_1466727056.jpg

11uclf8.jpg

mafex joker after repainting his face. Doesn't make him look like heath ledger, but it definitely makes him look more like the character. Some of his guns are going to suicide squad joker for sure though.

Also i did weather his coat to make it dusty and grungy, but that was after this pic was taken

I'm sure this has been covered but I clicked around and couldn't find it. How do these compare to the Mattel Movie Masters in terms of scale?

"I believe whatever doesn't kill you simply makes you... stranger."
e42f2be7f2a48b8b957342486094f8de.jpg

Has anybody else taken the grenade from the BVS Batman and given it to BR Joker?

Has anybody bought one of those knockoff BR Jokers? Looks identical to the real one, and would be great for customs

I'm sure this has been covered but I clicked around and couldn't find it. How do these compare to the Mattel Movie Masters in terms of scale?

MAFEX blows away the Mattel Movie Masters versions in terms of the sculpt and paint and overall presentation. There's really no comparison here in that regard. What kills MAFEX is the quality control. Legs, hands, arms, and pegs hell even entire torsos snap off and break while the Mattel Movie Masters are rock solid and sturdy. That's what it comes down to.

Has anybody bought one of those knockoff BR Jokers? Looks identical to the real one, and would be great for customs

People have bought the knockoffs of the BVS Batman and said they are pretty damn great actually. Don't know about the BR Joker but I would assume they should be fine especially for customs.

People have bought the knockoffs of the BVS Batman and said they are pretty damn great actually. Don't know about the BR Joker but I would assume they should be fine especially for customs.
Good news, any reviews or posts on the Batman one?

MAFEX blows away the Mattel Movie Masters versions in terms of the sculpt and paint and overall presentation. There's really no comparison here in that regard. What kills MAFEX is the quality control. Legs, hands, arms, and pegs hell even entire torsos snap off and break while the Mattel Movie Masters are rock solid and sturdy. That's what it comes down to.

Thanks for the reply but I more was wondering how they look side by side. Would the Movie Masters Bane figure look OK with MAFEX Batman?

Thanks for the reply but I more was wondering how they look side by side. Would the Movie Masters Bane figure look OK with MAFEX Batman?

I could do a comparison with the BVS Batman and Bank Robber Joker for you, but I don't have the Mafex DKR Batman to compare.

I know it's not exactly what you're looking for, but at least you can get an idea of how Mafex scales with Movie Masters.
a41509d886fc3a6135279856a5747707.jpg
0c66a7d11066e39e77a70624a1634e3f.jpg

Back