MAFEX (Medicom) 6inch Batman TDKR

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
MAFEX Catwoman:

It looks like its on the Mattel Batpod. The face looks a little Animei-ish. Looks like moveable or removeable goggles.

BOBBY

Not liking Catwomen that much. Hope we get some more Villians and other characters though.

Im sure it will look better in hand. I hope they move this line away from TDK Trilogy though, with all the cool properties that Medicom have we could get some awesome figures. Really hoping if they stick with Batman we get a HUSH line.

I found my Movie Masters Batpod, had to dig it out of storage, it fits the Mafex a Batman really nicely, even better than the intended Movie Master figure.

Hope everyone enjoys the pics.

BOBBY

I just picked this up myself. Gotta say I'm pretty happy with it. Looking forward to other Mafex releases.

February 2015 for 4,500 yen.

MAFEX-The-Dark-Knight-Joker.jpg

Pretty nice.

Doubt the paint looks as good in the final production run though.

Wow, for a 6" scale the face looks amazing, I hope it's somewhere near that nice when it comes out, definitely picking Batman up now that Joker's coming out.

C'mon Mafex, give a MoS Superman :cuss:

This is pretty good. I hope Catwoman doesn't take too long to go up for preorder.

Back