1/6 Luke Skywalker: Red Five X-Wing Pilot Sixth Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This thread needs to die like the idea that these figures are worth the asking price.

Only thing I'm nervous of is SS pulling off an excellent production sculpt and paint. I refuse to pay this amount for the figure bases on SS terrible track record of production issues, but if they nail this one, I'll have to snag him.

Yeah I can forgive the lack of accessories because the helmet looks spot on and that could not have been easy, but $250+ when shipping is all done? Ridiculous. Its an iconic look but an easy skip on a budget.

It's not really an easy skip for me... I really want the figure and it looks great; but the price makes it a skip as I just can't support that much $$$ for so little figure.

The people have spoken and my sig rings true.

Don't you hate SSC X-Wing Luke?

c1f05243e3f1653bea4ca445f8995ff213b6d3eaa6cca09ff81a7cc53827ac83.jpg

The new trailer will make me splurge and pre-order everything high end Star Wars. This time next year will be like May 1999 all over again. Yes, the film blew but the joy was palpable. People I didn't get along with in school were queuing up beside me in their Stormie shirts for TPM.

It's not really an easy skip for me... I really want the figure and it looks great; but the price makes it a skip as I just can't support that much $$$ for so little figure.

Yep! This would have been an instant buy.... but now not so much. I can't wait to see what's next... although with epVII I don't think we'll see to many more OT figs any time soon.

Back