Luigi's Mansion 2: Dark Moon

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, I love it. I've been playing it intermittently for a bit. I just got to the third mansion today. Such a well put together game.

Are you struggling to find all of the hidden jewels? I like to think of myself as a savy gamer, but now that I just finished the second mansion, I STILL have 4 missing jewels and at least that from the first mansion.

Are you struggling to find all of the hidden jewels? I like to think of myself as a savy gamer, but now that I just finished the second mansion, I STILL have 4 missing jewels and at least that from the first mansion.

I found all the gems in the first mansion, most of em in the second, but yeah, it took me a while to find em all. Some of them are hidden pretty deviously :gah:

I found all the gems in the first mansion, most of em in the second, but yeah, it took me a while to find em all. Some of them are hidden pretty deviously :gah:

If I play the last level in each mansion (ie. the levels where I have all of the rooms unlocked), can I find all of the gems in one 'swoop' or can certain gems only be found in certain levels/'points in time' so to speak?

Ive heard this is one of the better 3ds games. would you say its a system seller or is there any other game that do a better job at it

Back