• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

-----Low Prices------- Sideshow For Sale

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SpenK

Super Freak
Reaction score
- Pierce Brosnan as James Bond Premium Format (New/Mint in Box Colored one - No Brown shipping one, but it will ship in a similar one) Never been displayed ----$170 Including Shipping in the continental USA.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Star Wars 12'' Figure Lot

- ALL ARE IN THEIR ORIGINAL BOXES (INCLUDING BROWN SHIPPER) NEVER BEEN OPENED, SEALED.

- Jedi Luke Skywalker EXCLUSIVE EDITION (First Figure and The Hardest and more Expensive to get)

- Obi-Wan Kenobi EXCLUSIVE EDITION

- Darth Maul INCLUSIVE EDITION + Sith Probe Droid Expansion Pack EXCLUSIVE EDITION Included also.

- Kit Fisto EXCLUSIVE EDITION

- Qui-Gon REGULAR EDITION

- Salacious B. Crumb Creature Pack INCLUSIVE EDITION

Price $220 COMPLETE LOT OF FIGURES, INCLUDING SHIPPING Only to the continental US

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

X-Men: The Last Stand - Wolverine
RAH

12 inch Figure
NEW NEVER BEEN OPENED ------------ $120 Including Shipping Continental USA.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ALL PAYMENTS VIA PAYPAL

No chance of splitting up the Sideshow Star Wars figures? I'm looking for a Qui-Gon Jinn for a cheap price.

Spiderman PF Lot

- ALL ARE IN THEIR ORIGINAL BOXES (INCLUDING BROWN SHIPPER) NEVER BEEN OPENED, SEALED.

-Classic Spideman PF EXCLUSIVE EDITION

- Negative Zone Spiderman PF EXCLUSIVE EDITION

- Red/Blue Spiderman PF wit Camera EXCLUSIVE EDITION Included also.

Price $220 COMPLETE LOT OF PF's, INCLUDING SHIPPING Only to the continental US

:lol, sorry I had to do it, only kidding Spenk :rock

Spiderman PF Lot

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl................Too Funny...............

Spiderman PF Lot

Are these three still available? If so, are you willing to work with me on the price?

YES!!!

Give Me $150 For the 3 of Them $50 A Piece.....with this economy maybe nobody will even Bite............:lol

Oh, geez. I don't know. Do you have a payment plan? And what's your feedback like? :lol

Just kidding. Anyways, before I derail this thread anymore, I'll leave and again, good luck!

Oh, geez. I don't know. Do you have a payment plan? And what's your feedback like? :lol

Just kidding. Anyways, before I derail this thread anymore, I'll leave and again, good luck!

A lot of PM from non US freaks, but it is a hassle to ship international....:banghead.......com'on US Residents Bring It On..Buy These Pieces!!!

Back