• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

LOTR Sideshow/Weta major items

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Naugladur

Freakalicious
Reaction score
I have been fighting cancer for more than a decade. My time is growing short. It is time to start letting go of my collection, rather than leaving it as a burden.

Anyway, I have all the major items, the Balrog, Cave Troll, Witch King, Orthanc, RWOS, all the orc statues and busts, etc. I also have complete sets of the battle helms, weapons, medallions, ad nauseum.

I also have most of the Star Wars PFs and many monster PFs. It will all be going on ebay eventually, but I wanted to give first opportunity here.

Most of the LOTR numbers are listed in the thread for that stuff. If you have a serious inquiry and the number is not listed, pm me.

I'll try to compile a list here with prices as I find the energy. If what you're looking for's not here pm me, I probably have it. For the most part I'll be asking the toytracker average, except in a few cases where I feel it's too low. Some of these prices are firmer than others.

Han Solo PF Exc $305
Darth Vader PF Exc $480
Ep IV Leia PF Exc $270
Obi-Wan PF Exc $275
Grievous PF Exc $615

RWOS $630
Balrog $1540
Cave Troll $1000
WKTF $800
MOS $515
MOA $490
Orthanc $1170
Medallion set $600
Helm set (including WK crown) $2500

SSE Vampyre $500
SSE Frankenstein $320
SSE Phantom $200

Thanks for the inquiries and good wishes.
I will entertain all reasonable offers and welcome any questions.

Thank you.

Last edited:
Hopping on the bandwagon, PM sent. :wave

I'm very sorry to hear about your situation, and wish you the best of luck...

I am truly sorry to hear this and I can relate. I was diagnosed with advanced prostate cancer (spreading to bone) in September of last year. Isn't it amazing how having a hobby like this can be so uplifting? My prayers are with you!

I do have a Lurtz PF Exc. It's not at the top of my list to sell, but toytracker lists it at $615. I would have to consider that. Thanks.

Back