• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

looking for SOTA akuma statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thanks turtle

No sweat. It looks like the ebay seller sold one. Did you snag it? If so, congrats, it's a nice piece (I should email him and ask for a comission:lol.) I have all 3 variant--the Shin Akuma, the Capcom exlusive Akuma (snagged it from Comic Con 3 days ago for $150), and this Akuma. All 3 are nice pieces and make a great addition to the rest of SOTA's street fighter statues.

speaking of Sota SF, the new Ken statue looks freakin awesome.

hi turtle guy. I was planning to get one but i dont know which looks the best. I know there is the shin akuma with light up eyes, the akuma w/ lights and akuma no light up eyes. The shin akuma is selling for $350 in Ebay :cuckoo::cuckoo:

No sweat. It looks like the ebay seller sold one. Did you snag it? If so, congrats, it's a nice piece (I should email him and ask for a comission:lol.) I have all 3 variant--the Shin Akuma, the Capcom exlusive Akuma (snagged it from Comic Con 3 days ago for $150), and this Akuma. All 3 are nice pieces and make a great addition to the rest of SOTA's street fighter statues.

Do you mean the new ken statue that has the flames at the back of the base or they are launching a 1/4 scale ken statue? OMG :panic::panic:

By the way the 1/4 Ryu looks cool, just so wished they put fabrics for the clothes but looks like they aint. :panic::panic:

speaking of Sota SF, the new Ken statue looks freakin awesome.

I was not aware SOTA is doing a new Ken statue. Please fill me in. I know they are launching the 1/4 scale Ryu statue.

sorry, my mistake. i was tired when I posted that. I meant to say Ryu 1/4 mixed media.

Back