Looking for model maker help for vintage Star Wars figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DARTH-THRASHER

Freaked Out
Reaction score
If I'm posting in the wrong place, mod's please redirect. Thank you.

I'm looking for an experienced/professinal model maker to have more Lando Calrissian figures produced based on the picture below. Specifically I'm looking for more heads and torso's (minimum of a dozen) made. I'd like them cast in a brown flesh tone rather than the flesh tone be painted later. I have pre-existing rubber limbs (arms/legs) that are dyed brown, so ideally the head would be a close match. My goal is to produce more Lando figures that closely resemble the vintage Luke and other dolls in the line from 1978 to 1980. Can anyone help or point me in the right direction? I've searched in a lot of places and have come up empty so far.

Thank you

DSCN02473.JPG

Do you have the parts and you want them molded and cast, or are you looking to have the parts made?

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

Do you have the parts and you want them molded and cast, or are you looking to have the parts made?

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

Hi Spenser, I already have the parts and looking to have them molded and casted. Please let me know if you're interested. Thanks.

Back