• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Looking for Fett #42

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
KitFisto said:
Mine arrives tomorrow. I hope it's number 42 so I can trade it to you.......but God forbid if I do get 42 and he is limp like yours LOL.

I won't mind gluing him if I end up with a limp #42. I don't want to glue or jury-rig this one just in case someone wants to trade--if I am able to swap for #42 I want the one they will receive in exchange to be the very best possible. I don't want to end up with my dream number and have the other guy get a Fett with a limp antenna and a scratched and smudged base, so I am getting him replaced. I'm sure I'll have a new one in no time, in perfect shape to offer for a trade towards #42, if possible.

Boba is here. Sorry Tom, I got # 192.

I will say I LOVE this figure. He looks AWESOME!. I don't have much of a problem with the limp antenna. Is does fall forward about a nut hair, but just BARELY so I am happy with it.

When putting him on the base there was a bit of a "cheap" feel to the boots as they did feel and sound like plastic and the jet pack is super light but other than the lighter weight I have ZERO complaints about this figure.

In person, it looks flat out awesome and there is no way I am sending thim back.

P.S. I actually like the eclusive piece too.

Back