• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Looking for a Captain America PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bkords

Freakzoid
Reaction score
Hi,
I am looking for a mint Sideshow Captain America Premium Format figure.I prefer the regular version but I wouldn't mind an offer for the exclusive one.If someone has one for sale,please,send me a pm.Also,please keep in mind that I live in Greece.
Thank you.

Hi,
I am looking for a mint Sideshow Captain America Premium Format figure.I prefer the regular version but I wouldn't mind an offer for the exclusive one.If someone has one for sale,please,send me a pm.Also,please keep in mind that I live in Greece.
Thank you.

Go for the Exclusive. You won't regret it.

Hi Chapter 2099,
I agree that the exc. one is much better.The only reason I prefer the regular is the price...But who knows...I may endup with an exclusive.Then I will have to find the money for Dr. Doom.

Hi Chapter 2099,
I agree that the exc. one is much better.The only reason I prefer the regular is the price...But who knows...I may endup with an exclusive.Then I will have to find the money for Dr. Doom.

Unfortunately, I don't have any leads for you, but someone on here should definitely be able to lead you in the right direction. Good luck.

Hi DarkDaysinVegas,
Please,if you are interested in selling your cap,send me a pm.
Thank you.

Congrats on getting that DOOM PF on Ebay! I was actually trying to get that one from your seller too! Good luck on getting Cap!

Thank you.I really can't wait to get the Doom PF.And I am waiting for Green Goblin to arrive also.Now,I just need the Cap PF and things will certainly slow down for a couple of months.

Last edited:
You got an exclusive DOOM PF, yes? For me, that chalice is worth the extra money. If I bought a regular, I would always be thinking about the exclusive. Do you have Thor and Hulk? Those two are pretty incredible too!

I just made a deal with a fellow member for an exclusive.I don't think that I will buy any more statues for many months(at least I think).I am broke but it was worth it.

Back