Looking for 1/6 skull

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I thought the same... there are a couple of SS uniforms that are easy to find nowadays so I'll probably get a new one.

dont scrap your first one............that is really cool and unique.
just make another red skull............thats what im doing, im messing with some sculpy over the same kind of skull key chain i posted earlier.

As promised, the skull I am currently working with:

dsc01030t.jpg

are you gonna fill the eyes in???

Yeah I am. Eyes of course are the hardest part so I'm actually making them and painting them seperately and when I'm happy with them, I'll put them in the skull. Still not sure if I'll add eyelids and stuff like Sideshow did or just leave them as bugling eyeballs in the skull. Its still very much a work in progress.

Black Mask looked OK without eyes, but the Red Skull definatley needs his baby blues.

Yeah I am. Eyes of course are the hardest part so I'm actually making them and painting them seperately and when I'm happy with them, I'll put them in the skull. Still not sure if I'll add eyelids and stuff like Sideshow did or just leave them as bugling eyeballs in the skull. Its still very much a work in progress.

Black Mask looked OK without eyes, but the Red Skull definatley needs his baby blues.

i took a que from joseph on his red skull and used air rifle soft pellets.............perfect eyes. then you can build up a thin layer of eyelid.
ssred.jpg

The 12 inch monster from Bride of Frankenstein made by Sideshow also came with a very nice human skull.

Back