Lobo Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Saw the Lobo spare head bust on FB... looks really nice; great way to deal with the extra head!

How come reg was sold out couple of months ago and now it up again for PO witthead?

This has already been explained. If SSC releases 2000 REGs of a statue, they can produce them in batches. Meaning, the can release 500 of them 4 times or 1000 of them two times (or any other combination) until they make all 2000 statues. SSC isn't obligated to make all 2000 REGs at the same time. They have done this many times before. They did it with the Batman, Superman, and Wonder Woman PFs to name just a few. Regardless of how SSC releases the REG Lobo PFs, it will not exceed the ES SSC has set.

This has already been explained. If SSC releases 2000 REGs of a statue, they can produce them in batches. Meaning, the can release 500 of them 4 times or 1000 of them two times (or any other combination) until they make all 2000 statues. SSC isn't obligated to make all 2000 REGs at the same time. They have done this many times before. They did it with the Batman, Superman, and Wonder Woman PFs to name just a few. Regardless of how SSC releases the REG Lobo PFs, it will not exceed the ES SSC has set.
Never said that they will exceed their ES. Just said there is a new batch or new lot of production or reprint as wholesellers call it. case solved [emoji12]

Στάλθηκε από το GT-I9301I μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

Never said that they will exceed their ES. Just said there is a new batch or new lot of production or reprint as wholesellers call it. case solved [emoji12]

Στάλθηκε από το GT-I9301I μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

I hear you. It's the word reprint that confused me. That usually denotes a second edition of some kind. These are all a part of the original ES but released in batches.

I actually thought Lobo was sold out. He did turn out well.

:yess:

12144888_985931528133998_4579257820419966385_n.jpg

Has anyone had any problems with their Dawg base? I took mine out of the box today and I noticed some bubbling in the red paint where the name is written. I rubbed it a little and the paint started flaking off. On top off that, the bone fell right off. It seems they forgot the primer for the paint and the bone wasn't glued properly.

Has anyone had any problems with their Dawg base? I took mine out of the box today and I noticed some bubbling in the red paint where the name is written. I rubbed it a little and the paint started flaking off. On top off that, the bone fell right off. It seems they forgot the primer for the paint and the bone wasn't glued properly.

Damn, that's not good. Hopefully, it's just an isolated incident. My base is boxed up and put away. I have Dawg on Lobo's base.

Alright, I got this and dawg a couple of months ago, and never even bothered opening it. I was having a tinge of buyers remorse. After receiving a busted up vampirella yesterday, decided I better have a look.

Holy Cow, are you kidding me? I am a huge Sideshow fan....but this goes beyond anything I thought they were capable of doing. What a fantastic piece! Also, pic's do not convey just how HUGE this thing is. On a scale of 10, I put this somewhere around a 15!

Buyers remorse officially gone!

Alright, I got this and dawg a couple of months ago, and never even bothered opening it. I was having a tinge of buyers remorse. After receiving a busted up vampirella yesterday, decided I better have a look.

Holy Cow, are you kidding me? I am a huge Sideshow fan....but this goes beyond anything I thought they were capable of doing. What a fantastic piece! Also, pic's do not convey just how HUGE this thing is. On a scale of 10, I put this somewhere around a 15!

Buyers remorse officially gone!

Wow, that brave of you. I open my stuff up right away in case I have any QC issues and need a replacement. Glad to see your Lobo and Dawg turned out good. IMO this definitely goes down as one of SSC's very best PFs ever.

Wow, that brave of you. I open my stuff up right away in case I have any QC issues and need a replacement. Glad to see your Lobo and Dawg turned out good. IMO this definitely goes down as one of SSC's very best PFs ever.

Normally I open/inspect everything immediately, but shortly after receiving this I had to make an unscheduled trip, and was gone for about a month, and got back just swamped, so I opened the pieces that were still in my return window first. I wouldn't make a habit out of it! :)

When I lifted off the top half of the styrofoam, I was just awestruck at what I was looking at. Dawg was awfully good too, Lobo owners that missed him will be kicking themselves down the road.

Normally I open/inspect everything immediately, but shortly after receiving this I had to make an unscheduled trip, and was gone for about a month, and got back just swamped, so I opened the pieces that were still in my return window first. I wouldn't make a habit out of it! :)

When I lifted off the top half of the styrofoam, I was just awestruck at what I was looking at. Dawg was awfully good too, Lobo owners that missed him will be kicking themselves down the road.

Yeah, unscheduled trips can definitely cause problems when receiving statues. At least everything worked out for you with Lobo and Dawg. I agree with you, anyone who is a Lobo fan will be kicking themselves if they passed on this. It's a magnificent looking PF.

Back