Lobo Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Would have snagged another but my Conan - Rage of the Undying (reg) converted :yess:

Still, the guys making the Santa head are now adding a Lobo torso stand for the spare head and looks like they are planning another little switch out extra! I'm hoping it is a pistol holding hand :pray:

Just read through the posts again in this thread (well, most of them! :wink1:). Very interesting to see how views changed!

And just seen a certain group is allegedly making a swap out hand with MACHETE AND SUPERMAN'S CAPE HANGING OFF IT!!! :wink1:

Heads up, I spoke with a rep at Sideshow and they only have about 30 of the regular Lobo premium format figures left. Luckily I was able to snag one for preorder.

No Dawg, looks like we have to go to Evilbay and pay $300 bucks for the damn thing.

Last edited:
Lobo regular is listed in the wholesellers catalogues as a "REPRINT"...they are making a new lot...same stand for Catwoman PF

Back