Lobo Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can't believe the EX of this is the same as Captain America and Thor EX. Crazy never thought Lobo had that kind of appeal. Really surprising when you consider the price tag to.

It's all about the amazing sculpt.

Yeah, it's an amazing piece, and as far as I know, the only option out there for Lobo fans. There are other options out there for Cap and Thor, so there might be a bit of "been there, done that" attitude amongst buyers. Lobo is new and exciting...and awesome!

Next month...

Anyone know of any coupons for this? I really need it.
Is there anywhere to find valid coupon codes?
Really want this but might use the code on one of several other items, but I need this first... Maybe...

:sleep

Next month...

Really want this but might use the code on one of several other items, but I need this first... Maybe...

Yes I'm with you. So is there a just coupon of the month thread? I want to save it if we have one. I forgot who tip me off on the she predator ex to make it in time to order. Might have been Jedi or coll. so big thanks to you.

Last edited:
Is it me or have things just just got a bit surreal . . .

hD7640B94

Wow he's pricey at close to 600.00. Is this the same size as the big statues like gladiator hulk? I sure hope he's bigger than the reg PF like superman and batman for that price. Also is there a ES for the dog? I'm going to order very soon just waiting until the very last 20 to do it. Only trying to use the money for other things until the very end. Seriously I'm not joking. I'm sure others do that here as well. With a 600.00 item I don't think the last 20 will fly off in minutes.

Next month...

I caved and used this month's code on him lol

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

I caved and used this month's code on him lol

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

I'm right behind you. Will do very soon. I will check here daily to stay updated. It's one of those last minute should I or shouldn't I kind of things.

Last edited:
Back