Lobo Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just checked today and it was gone! Not this time I suppose.

Can't say I'm surprised. At that price, he wasn't gonna last. Good luck hunting him down. It's one of the best PFs SSC has ever released. It's a phenomenal piece and I'm thrilled to have it in my collection.

Can't say I'm surprised. At that price, he wasn't gonna last. Good luck hunting him down. It's one of the best PFs SSC has ever released. It's a phenomenal piece and I'm thrilled to have it in my collection.
Absolutely. Exactly. A masterpiece by SS in every way.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk

That is a pic of mine not FMS

this is FMS

2j61edx.jpg
Thanks for sharing this pic.

After a long time of waiting (about 5 months now) nothing happened and FMS send out nothing.
It can´t be that 2 shipments are lost inside the EU specially when you send it as a tracked parcel.
First they said that they lost the post evidences (tracking numbers) of the first shipment and after that they want to make new casts for the guys who ordered but not getting something but they do nothing!
I´m out now...the first and the last time i ordered from them.

After a long time of waiting (about 5 months now) nothing happened and FMS send out nothing.
It can´t be that 2 shipments are lost inside the EU specially when you send it as a tracked parcel.
First they said that they lost the post evidences (tracking numbers) of the first shipment and after that they want to make new casts for the guys who ordered but not getting something but they do nothing!

Did you at least get your money back?

That's bad

Well, looks like this piece has sold out. The EX has been archived and I don't see any REGs available for sale or a WL. Now the Main Man is gonna lay waste to the aftermarket.

There is still a waitlist for the regular. Go to the archived EX and delete the 1 from end of product number in url then you will get to regular version.

I did see a rumor on a few sites recently that with success of Deadpool a Lobo movie is in the works.

Hasn't this been sold out forever?

The EX has sold out. Apparently, there's still a WL for the REG. I couldn't find it when I searched sideshow's site but bonedaddy said the REG is still wait listed. They sure don't make it easy to find on their site. If you do a search on their site, the EX is archived and nothing comes up for the REG.

I'm on the wait list. When I click on the link for the Regular version in the orders section of my account it brings up the statue and it says you can still get on the wait list. not sure if that means anything.

Back