Lobo Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's a fantastic statue, for all those on the fence get it because I'm sure even the regular won't last too long. You will not regret this guy.

It's a fantastic statue, for all those on the fence get it because I'm sure even the regular won't last too long. You will not regret this guy.

I agree. IMO, this is the best PF SSC has released since Skaar. There have been other great looking PFs in between but Lobo and Skaar are a cut above for me personally.

I was on the waitlist for the exclusive way back and didn't have the funds when it was converting so missed out. Was able to resist for the longest time but finally was able to get the EX with Dawg at a reasonable price. Can't wait to get him.

So this is my second PF that I have bought from sideshow, and my first was Kier that I just received and absolutely love. I'm trying to find out if anyone else received the Lobo non exclusive from this last batch that was just sent out and if they are having pitting issues with the chest and stomach. Now this is just my second PF like I said so not sure if this is normal to find a little pitting but my Kier was absolutely smooth with no issues. I did look at some video reviews of the exclusives and all the ones I saw seemed to have a smooth cast. So can anyone tell me if this is normal on the pitting?
IMG_1052.JPG

I don't even know who he was but this statue is too awesome. I just got this. Still looks great for a non-exclusive.
abc.jpg

I want it and it's still available but I really wanted the exclusive! I had too much going on though when this came out and I had to pass to finally get Punisher Comiquette. I really should get the regular than have nothing at all because the exclusive is beyond ridiculous in price now. Guys help convince me in getting something I know I should! Lol

I want it and it's still available but I really wanted the exclusive! I had too much going on though when this came out and I had to pass to finally get Punisher Comiquette. I really should get the regular than have nothing at all because the exclusive is beyond ridiculous in price now. Guys help convince me in getting something I know I should! Lol

I just bought the regular myself , and am very happy with him. The regular still comes with 2 head sculpts, it is just missing the flaming skull hand. I know nothing about the character, bought him on the sculpt alone. Dont miss out on him.

I'm like some of you...know nothing about character but an amazingly well done statue and looks bad ass. Hopefully have my EX and Dawg in hand end of the week

Back