Life-Size T-800 Endoskeleton at play.com

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had the shock of my life today as I got a call from play.com confirming that I would receive my life size T-800 Endoskeleton on April 2nd! That is in just over a week! I cant believe it! That is all I can type right now I just cant believe it! :chew
You'll be saying the same thing when you see your bank account drop by about £5000

hmmm thats a bit eairlier than what i was expecting, not even cleared space for it yet !!!!! the panic begins

I had the shock of my life today as I got a call from play.com confirming that I would receive my life size T-800 Endoskeleton on April 2nd! That is in just over a week! I cant believe it! That is all I can type right now I just cant believe it! :chew

hmmm thats a bit eairlier than what i was expecting, not even cleared space for it yet !!!!! the panic begins

I got the call from a guy called Luke at play.com and when speaking to him I did ask if any more orders were being fulfilled along with mine. He said no not yet and that I was the first on the list. Aparently once they receive the order they send them to sideshow and simply wait for the call which they received on mine today.

I got the call from a guy called Luke at play.com and when speaking to him I did ask if any more orders were being fulfilled along with mine. He said no not yet and that I was the first on the list. Aparently once they receive the order they send them to sideshow and simply wait for the call which they received on mine today.

him strange because i was on the list before you, but when i spoke to him over the deposit, i did say i would need warning and he assured me may time was the delivery date, to give me time to save funds so thats why i prob got skipped, well i hope it is lol :D

him strange because i was on the list before you, but when i spoke to him over the deposit, i did say i would need warning and he assured me may time was the delivery date, to give me time to save funds so thats why i prob got skipped, well i hope it is lol :D

I just checked my order history and I ordered mine on 06/03/2009 how about you chap?

Looks like play.com have stopped taking orders for this now as they have removed the price and any way of purchasing it. I wonder how many are being shipped? I got my confirmation email this morning and to say I am excited is an understatement! 8 days and counting! :banana

Dear Mr aMaZeInG
Further to our telephone conversations, I can confirm that we have today successfully debited £4169.99 from the card registered to your Play.com account as payment for the above mentioned order.
The order will be delivered on Thursday 2nd of April.
Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions and I will be happy to be of assistance.
Kind Regards,
Luke Barrett
Team Coordinator
Play.com

Looks like play.com have stopped taking orders for this now as they have removed the price and any way of purchasing it. I wonder how many are being shipped? I got my confirmation email this morning and to say I am excited is an understatement! 8 days and counting! :banana

Dear Mr aMaZeInG
Further to our telephone conversations, I can confirm that we have today successfully debited £4169.99 from the card registered to your Play.com account as payment for the above mentioned order.
Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions and I will be happy to be of assistance.
Kind Regards,
Luke Barrett
Team Coordinator
Play.com

congrats, i wanna see plenty of pics. i realy hope they dont process mine yet as i not sold enough to make room :(

Hi I was directed to this forum by the customer sevices deptartment of Sideshow Collectables.

I work for a large cinema chain in the UK and i'm trying to basically get in touch with someone about getting a life size terminator endoskeleton in time for the upcoming movie.

As you might expect with these things there is never a budget to offer money for stuff like this so I have been hoping to get in touch with one of the distributers of this particular item to see if they would like to display one in a cinema for free with the aim of the cinema having a fantastic display for the film and the distributer drumming up a huge amount of interest in their products with hundreds of Terminator fans seeing them (i assume the company behind the 6ft model would also make many smaller models of which promotional activity in a cinema at that time would no doubt lead to extra sales)

So anyway, i was given the name of a distributer in the UK but they do not list the 6ft model on their website (https://www.amerang-group.com). I phoned Play.com but they where unable to offer any help on who to contact with such a query.

As i was given this forum by sideshow collectables is there anyone here who would be able to offer any assistance? I am a huge fan of the Terminator series and would love to see something really cool in place for the fans of the movies in time for Salvation's release.

Many thanks in advance for any help.

Danny.

Did you try calling Amerang? They may not have it on their website but may still be able to help and seeing as they are the distributor for the UK they are the only ones who will benefit from extra sales :)

Good luck :)

Dear Mr aMaZeInG
Kind Regards,
Luke Barrett
Team Coordinator
Play.com

forgot to ask, did you ask them about custom charges?

just rang this luke at play.com. and mines next on the list to be sent :rock, does not know a date yet but its gonna be before may time, he also said they only getting a few of these.

just rang this luke at play.com. and mines next on the list to be sent :rock, does not know a date yet but its gonna be before may time, he also said they only getting a few of these.

That is great news. That Luke seemed to be very helpful indeed, but really we should expect good customer service for all the cash we are blazing! Only six days to go for me now and I can't wait.

That is great news. That Luke seemed to be very helpful indeed, but really we should expect good customer service for all the cash we are blazing! Only six days to go for me now and I can't wait.

Luke at play.com

pile-of-money.jpg

I just got my call to confirm that my T800 arrives tommorow mid morning. They confirmed it will be on a pallet and a three man team will be delivering it to me. Time to make some space! I will be posting photos tomorrow in the T800 thread! :banana

I just got my call to confirm that my T800 arrives tommorow mid morning. They confirmed it will be on a pallet and a three man team will be delivering it to me. Time to make some space! I will be posting photos tomorrow in the T800 thread! :banana

so this came direct from america ? seems a realy quick delivery time its only been about 1 week ?

Congrats! I don't expect you'll be getting much sleep tonight with the anticipation :D

Back