Life Size Chucky

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He was really impressed of my collection …in particular he love the Ringwraith’s.

dsc07409copyjp9.jpg

After a wile he fell to sleep on the sofa.

dsc07412copyrf3.jpg

:banana:banana:banana

Nice pictures, i see that they are allready in Europe. Then mine will be here, i hope, soon. More pics are always welcome ;) I see that you have a Detolf cabinet does it fits in there?

You forgot to roll up his dungarees to show the striped pattern at the bottom of the legs. Also don't be afraid to mess up his hair a bit. It looks a bit slicked back at the moment!

Really nice photo's! Keep 'em coming :)

Each time is see more and more pictures it drives me crazy. I want mine now!! Why aren't they supplying the EU stores???

Both US and EU are now backorder. Would there be a supply delay for EU dealers or even no supply?

I really really want this piece but i've ordered it with a EU dealer, but it still is in pre-order ( i can't cancel it) . What would you guys do? Wait or place a second order with Sideshow and if my EU dealer has it first cancel SS?

Both US and EU are now backorder. Would there be a supply delay for EU dealers or even no supply?

I really really want this piece but i've ordered it with a EU dealer, but it still is in pre-order ( i can't cancel it) . What would you guys do? Wait or place a second order with Sideshow and if my EU dealer has it first cancel SS?

I just order from both and hope they don't ship at the exact same time.

Order it from Sideshow. It's still available. Backorder just means they're waiting for more to arrive from the new smog capitol. If you order though, you will get it.

hey guys wats the ES on this chucky

I could have sworn the edition size was either 500 or 750 but now it appears not to have an edition size on Sideshow's website. I hope they didn't make it open like the Iron man Bust.

I might get this still.
Its actually not in stock yet at a uk site still taking pre orders.
Can't order through sideshow since they don't accept my card.

He looks fantastic. :rock

Back