Lieutenant Columbo 1/6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone received theirs? I'm curious to see more pictures of the great columbo, maybe even painted :)

Yes, today I received mine. I will post it then ;)

Edit:

here you have the pic side to side together my Vartal´s Ray head customized by me.

4231155393_84bd4225fb_o.jpg

Great work. Muchisimas gracias Alex ;)

Wow, but Columbo looks absolutely perfect to me.

Restaurajones--I almost choked I thought you were Bamboota--you guys switched avatars on me...

Wow, but Columbo looks absolutely perfect to me.

Restaurajones--I almost choked I thought you were Bamboota--you guys switched avatars on me...

haha, I know that the avatars are always associated with each member. I think that I find more sexy to Neytiri and you than the old Indy :naughty:D

Fantastic sculpt! Wonder if the Connor McLeod overcoat could work for his raincoat? (Yes, it would take a lot of weathering, but still....)

First of all, check this if you're a columbo fan :D:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yuevpFTS_po

Second, i'm looking on ebay for clothes for him. For now, i got the shirt and tie.

Now, the hard part: could you please point me to a coat and pants? It's pretty hard to find ones with colour matching the ones he wears on the show.

Also, what kind of body? Any help appreciated :3

Just received the head! It looks very very good, many thanks alex!!

I still need to get the overcoat and a cigar, but i'll post pics with him later today, i'm so excited to finally have him, after 2 years :D :hi5:

Here he is, soon with an overcoat and cigar :blissy

I worry. I mean, little things bother me. I'm a worrier. I mean, little insignificant details - I lose my appetite. I can't eat. My wife, she says to me, "you know, you can really be pain".

8nlTp.jpg

vCR5A.jpg

xOPYN.jpg

KqL2s.jpg

cqyH8.jpg

Ah, one more thing, sir. I almost forgot. One more thing that I wanted to check on. Uh, probably not important...

s2Nzl.jpg

Trenchcoat reached my country, now it has to reach me :)

In the meantime, i'm making his badge, all i need to do now is to print his id (which i photoshopped already) and stick it to the right side. Badge is from the t1000 :D:

OWWcD.jpg

8UqKs.jpg

:)

Great news, everyone :D Coat is here. Also, i've added some gloss to the eyes, what a pain in the butt for someone like me who never did something even remotely simillar, but i feel it was worth it, he looks better, hope you like it Alex :) Now all i need to do is complete the badge :hi5:

Without further ado:

There are a couple of loose ends I'd like to tie up. Nothing important you understand.

99703768.jpg

24503930.jpg

27215080.jpg

59640528.jpg

89335697.jpg

29933911yq.jpg

89034833.jpg

Back