Premium Format Lex Luthor (Power Suit) Sideshow Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
added Lex as requested.

DC Comic Group10.jpg

GL Base looks quiet odd and out of place compare to the rest of the DC in that pic.

Looks great Josh! I'm not a bust guy, but I'm very, very tempted to pick up that Superman Life Size Bust. There is one for sale locally for a very good price, but it'll throw my collection out of wack. Odds are that I'll have to seek out the B/G Batman bust as well. But that Superman bust is a thing of beauty. :gah:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks great Josh! I'm not a bust guy, but I'm very, very tempted to pick up that Superman Life Size Bust. There is one for sale locally for a very good price, but it'll throw my collection out of wack. Odds are that I'll have to seek out the B/G Batman bust as well. But that Superman bust is a thing of beauty. :gah:

I have both the Batman Busts as well as the GL bust and they are all fantastic. If you do decide to go that route I'm sure you'll be pleased you did, even if finding a spot for them is a bit of a pain. :)

I have both the Batman Busts as well as the GL bust and they are all fantastic. If you do decide to go that route I'm sure you'll be pleased you did, even if finding a spot for them is a bit of a pain. :)

The thing is that I've already been picturing how I'd display it with my PF and the Anka print. Plus I've been looking at all the video reviews as well. :lol

But I still want to pair Supes with Lex though, and with the rising costs of PFs currently, I really have to stick to my collecting plan/theme and budget for now. But I'm sure I'll run into the Superman (and Batman) bust somewhere down the line again. But if SS teases a WW bust, then all bets are probably off. :lol

Life size busts are addicting. You can't have just one.

That's why I never bought one. Although, the original Bats bust had me straddling the fence hard. I almost broke down and ordered that on a few occasions.

Last edited:
I've never seen it in person but I always felt the Green Lantern bust was a true bomb. Not enough love for the character to justify a purchase but I'd die to see it with my own eyes

500 ES is awesome for EX. Rarely see them go this low anymore. Hopefully a fully sculpted Superman is on the horizon. I think I'll cave on Lex in anticipation.

I've never seen it in person but I always felt the Green Lantern bust was a true bomb. Not enough love for the character to justify a purchase but I'd die to see it with my own eyes

It's definitely a beauty. That's usually the one I found my eyes drawn to when I had them set up. Hopefully I can get them unboxed again soon.

I'll need a plane ticket to come see it, can't guarantee I won't accidentally grab it while I'm leaving :panic:

Dropped an order today. I like it. I think he will pop next to Super and the 500 ex es is really cool

^ good choice,

10% coupon, light up feature, small ES = full win

I think this will be sought out after much more than Sinestro or Darkseid

Back