Lets See YOU!!...........

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There are a couple of picture threads in the Permathreads section of the old board:

Lets See YOU!!...........

and

What do You Look Like???????

dyl_tsr.jpg

yeah but a lot of them are old or the links doesnt work anymore.... come on guys..lets up-to-date those old threads...

Sideshow Collectibles - Photo Request

WE ARE LOOKING FOR A FEW GOOD PHOTOS!

It's time to show the collecting community how much you love your Sideshow Collectible! We're asking fans to e-mail us a photo of themselves and their collection. We will be featuring select fan photos right here on SideshowCollectibles.com during one of our upcoming online events! There's no better way to show the world how proud you are of your collection or how cool your favorite item is!

More information here:
https://www.sideshowtoy.com/php/110105photo.php

Looking forward to all your great submissions!

Yay Marc! Everyone submit!! :banana

(pssst to one of the mods or Dave, can you sticky Marc's post and put it on all the collecting boards? Thanks!)

EDIT: Some of those pictures on that other thread are HI-larious!!! I think this is Marc and Chris at Chris' bachelor party:

iChatImageYRt.jpg

LOLOL :angelsmil

Last edited:
SideshowMarc said:
WE ARE LOOKING FOR A FEW GOOD PHOTOS!

It's time to show the collecting community how much you love your Sideshow Collectible! We're asking fans to e-mail us a photo of themselves and their collection. We will be featuring select fan photos right here on SideshowCollectibles.com during one of our upcoming online events! There's no better way to show the world how proud you are of your collection or how cool your favorite item is!

More information here:
https://www.sideshowtoy.com/php/110105photo.php

Looking forward to all your great submissions!

Remember that marc also said in chat that clothes is optional (esp to wetamom). so dun worry, dusty said they will blur out the eh.... areas which arent suitable. :D

PsychoCenobite said:
Who's that in the sample photo? :naughty

Psycho Cenobite :banana

Oh just one of the many sexay Sideshow staffers - can't reveal names, so sorry. Must protect the identies of everyone :D

SideshowDusty said:
(and no, Pordey, it's not me in the sample photo :))

:confused: Chicky, Lisa, Cindy ???
well, I've never been good at guessing

You'll never get my pic anyway :rolleyes:

Aerosmith said:
So how long do we have to submit a picture?

As long as you want! But we are planning on doing something with them next week, so if you want to be included in that, submit before the weekend :)

Oh, and don't worry, your names will not be on them or anything - they will be totally anonymous to the outside world! (so Pordey, you should totally submit a picture! No one will know who it is, unless you tell them. You could even just submit one of your hand holding your favorite piece, or whatever!) We're hoping to get a lot of submissions, but so far, Marc hasn't received any :(

Back