Lets See YOU!!...........

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
EPIC, I mean EPIC 'stache Wofford. :rock

Here's me prepping a possible Halloween costume. I always do the Joker.

100_5907.jpg

EPIC, I mean EPIC codpiece Snake! :rock

I always tend to forget a lot of the members here actually have real names. :lol
I usually go to write batman or whatever board name they have on the front of something I've sold to a member and then suddenly realise batman doesn't exsist. :lol

I always tend to forget a lot of the members here actually have real names. :lol
I usually go to write batman or whatever board name they have on the front of something I've sold to a member and then suddenly realise batman doesn't exsist. :lol

I forget after awhile unless it's someone I've communicated with pretty often or someone that everyone calls by their name....

I normally call Matt by his screen name but we PM'd a few weeks back about something I was selling so it was fresh in my mind...

I thought we weren't supposed to know Ed's real name! :horror :panic:

:lol :lol :lol

Also, Batman does exist. :pfft:

Last edited:
Back